ISO CRF450RX Peg Mounts w/Kickstand

CSAR FE
Edited Date/Time 12/31/2018 4:16pm
I'm sure I have a slim chance of finding this, but if anyone has this and wants to sell it, let me know. I can pay via PayPal. Looking for the RX peg mounts and kickstand, not the X.
|
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
12/31/2018 3:55pm
CSAR FE wrote:
I'm sure I have a slim chance of finding this, but if anyone has this and wants to sell it, let me know. I can pay...
I'm sure I have a slim chance of finding this, but if anyone has this and wants to sell it, let me know. I can pay via PayPal. Looking for the RX peg mounts and kickstand, not the X.
you just need the stand side mount, or do you want both? I have an '18 450RX, and I've been considering eliminating the stand. If I do that, I'm getting the R peg mount, which is lighter
CSAR FE
12/31/2018 4:16pm
CSAR FE wrote:
I'm sure I have a slim chance of finding this, but if anyone has this and wants to sell it, let me know. I can pay...
you just need the stand side mount, or do you want both? I have an '18 450RX, and I've been considering eliminating the stand. If I...
you just need the stand side mount, or do you want both? I have an '18 450RX, and I've been considering eliminating the stand. If I do that, I'm getting the R peg mount, which is lighter
I'm looking for the circled items, ideally. Thanks for the reply.

Post a reply to: ISO CRF450RX Peg Mounts w/Kickstand

The Latest