Looking for any rider championship plates/replicas/real?

6/30/2019 4:38am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 6:52pm
Curious to know if any body else has got one or has had the chance to own a championship plate like my 2 Ricky Carmicheal Motocross and Supercross 2006 podium plates. Not For Sale.

If you have one and want to chat shoot me a email and can keep it private.

Dav.johnson@hotmail.com

|
amedeo135
7/1/2019 7:13am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2019 7:13am
7/24/2019 2:03am
Still on the hunt 🙌🏻
Let me know what you have
Dont want to burst your bubble but I am 90% sure you have two replicas and not the real ones. There are a few photos of RCs trophy roo. Showing all his chmapionship plates.

The Shop

7/24/2019 2:08am
Still on the hunt 🙌🏻
Let me know what you have
Dont want to burst your bubble but I am 90% sure you have two replicas and not the real ones. There are a few photos of...
Dont want to burst your bubble but I am 90% sure you have two replicas and not the real ones. There are a few photos of RCs trophy roo. Showing all his chmapionship plates.
Hey Aussie_power_sports, no burst bubble here bud. I know they are replicas. The podium racer ones don’t have there name on them, these were ones handed out to a team member of Ricky’s. They pass some out to mechanics, sponsors and family but are very scarce. Thanxs for your 2 bob tho 👍🏼
7/24/2019 8:54pm
Sweet was worried youd been scammed into buying genuine ones, still very cool pieces of memorabillia. Closest I have is a JS7 replica cham pionship number plate
7/29/2019 6:51pm
I’m chasing a 2014 Ryan Villopoto #1 Supercross signed Jersey. Some sold recently on eBay so curious to know what’s about and if interested in a trade please hit me up 🤙🏼
I want one to frame with a team plate I’ve scored.

Dav.johnson@hotmail.com or Instagram message Davis_113

Have a great day 🙌🏻

Post a reply to: Looking for any rider championship plates/replicas/real?

The Latest