ISO 48mm CONE VALVE FORKS FOR 17 KTM450Sxf

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2018 6:00 AM

Please respond if interested in selling a set!

|

Joey 586

5/15/2018 6:57 AM

Mmajor64 wrote:

Please respond if interested in selling a set!

These just came across my feed

|

5/15/2018 6:59 AM

Photo
|

5/15/2018 8:05 PM

Solidkm wrote: Photo

Those are SOLD

|

5/16/2018 2:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2018 2:03 AM

I'm looking at selling mine since im switching brands. The forks are for the big axle and they have been serviced this week for around 500 bucks(seals, bushings, oil and the awesome looking green/rainbow TiN coating).

I have a friend that is interested in them but if he doesn't buy them they'll be available.

Photo

|

5/16/2018 5:47 PM

Motofinne wrote:

I'm looking at selling mine since im switching brands. The forks are for the big axle and they have been serviced this week for around 500 bucks(seals, bushings, oil and the awesome looking green/rainbow TiN coating).

I have a friend that is interested in them but if he doesn't buy them they'll be available.

Photo

Asking price?

|

Joey 586

5/17/2018 12:00 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Photo

Mmajor64 wrote:

Asking price?

I'm looking at 1700€.

|

5/17/2018 8:05 PM

I’m looking for a small axle set of cv as well. Major has first dibs though.

|

5/17/2018 10:59 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Photo

Mmajor64 wrote:

Asking price?

Motofinne wrote:

I'm looking at 1700€.

I’m tempted to buy those and sell my normal dlc forks! How much do you think shipping is to CA?

|

5/18/2018 12:07 AM

Mmajor64 wrote:

Asking price?

Motofinne wrote:

I'm looking at 1700€.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I’m tempted to buy those and sell my normal dlc forks! How much do you think shipping is to CA?

Actually i have no idea, i need to weigh them today and start digging into what the shipping costs would be.

Maybe Turbojez that sells a lot of suspension on Vital would know? I would guess that the shipping from Poland is cheaper than Finland but it's probably close.

|

5/18/2018 4:33 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I'm looking at 1700€.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Actually i have no idea, i need to weigh them today and start digging into what the shipping costs would be.

Maybe Turbojez that sells a lot of suspension on Vital would know? I would guess that the shipping from Poland is cheaper than Finland but it's probably close.

Shipping from Poland to USA is approx 100-130USD (3-5 days, tracked and insured), depending on the size of package.
Good luck with sale, those look really nice! If you have any questions, hit me up.

|

5/18/2018 7:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 7:33 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I'm looking at 1700€.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Can you post photos of the lugs and top caps? The seal holders look pretty beat up!

|

5/18/2018 1:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 1:09 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Can you post photos of the lugs and top caps? The seal holders look pretty beat up!

These are the only pics i have at the moment (i'm away from home a few days). Yeah the seal holders aren't the best looking things out there, i actually thought about replacing them but new ones were too expensive to justify it since they are not broken in any way!

Photo Photo Photo

|

5/19/2018 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2018 6:50 PM

I have a mint set of 2014s
Email me calvinmx48@msn.com

|

5/19/2018 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2018 1:50 AM

calvinm48 wrote:

I have a mint set of 2014s
Email me calvinmx48@msn.com

Set up for 200lb woods rider. Photo

|

5/21/2018 7:26 AM

Photo

Photo

$2200us shipped from Australia
|

5/21/2018 3:48 PM

Mmajor64, have you bought any of these? Reason for asking is that I may want to buy a set as well. Let me know which ones you don't want

|

6/25/2018 4:53 AM

Sold sorry

|