ISO 2017+ OEM KTM bars

BobPA
6/24/2021 11:04am Edited Date/Time 6/25/2021 7:08am
Looking for a stock set of KTM bars. Gotta be from a KTM not a Husky.
|
6/24/2021 11:06am
BobPA wrote:
I have a set i just pulled off of a 22 ktm 350sxf looking for around $65-70.00 they are brand new!
YZed250
6/24/2021 11:30am
BobPA wrote:
Should have no problem finding these as all the magazines seem to prefer the PT Husqvarna bar over the Neken.
wrc777
Fantasy
1130th
6/24/2021 12:25pm
If you can wait Protaper is supposed to have the same bend in the Evo line available later this summer.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/24/2021 3:37pm
I’m not sure why anyone would want these Nelson bars, other than the bend itself. The bars are rigid and transfer harshness to your arms/ hands.
I have thrown out the last 5 pairs that came on my bikes. I didn’t know anyone would want them… lol
BobPA
6/24/2021 4:45pm
BobPA wrote:
I have a set i just pulled off of a 22 ktm 350sxf looking for around $65-70.00 they are brand new!
I may have to do that. One of my friends thinks he has a spare set laying round, if not I will be in touch, thanks.
BobPA
6/24/2021 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2021 5:51pm
langhammx wrote:
I’m not sure why anyone would want these Nelson bars, other than the bend itself. The bars are rigid and transfer harshness to your arms/ hands...
I’m not sure why anyone would want these Nelson bars, other than the bend itself. The bars are rigid and transfer harshness to your arms/ hands.
I have thrown out the last 5 pairs that came on my bikes. I didn’t know anyone would want them… lol
The bend fits me like a glove, and I am not that picky on bar flex. I bet if they slapped a "Pro-Taper" sticker on them and claimed were a new bend, all the magazines would rave about how great they are haha. People need to stop basing their opinions off of podcasts....3 of my friends said the exact same words...shocking that they all idolize Keefer...

My stock Kawi bars are too high and odd feeling...so I am going to try something I know works well.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/24/2021 11:41pm
langhammx wrote:
I’m not sure why anyone would want these Nelson bars, other than the bend itself. The bars are rigid and transfer harshness to your arms/ hands...
BobPA wrote:
The bend fits me like a glove, and I am not that picky on bar flex. I bet if they slapped a "Pro-Taper" sticker on them...
The bend fits me like a glove, and I am not that picky on bar flex. I bet if they slapped a "Pro-Taper" sticker on them and claimed were a new bend, all the magazines would rave about how great they are haha. People need to stop basing their opinions off of podcasts....3 of my friends said the exact same words...shocking that they all idolize Keefer...

My stock Kawi bars are too high and odd feeling...so I am going to try something I know works well.
I don’t have a clue what Kris said, but once o changed my first set of bars, I wondered why I waited so long. My 2 cents…
6/25/2021 6:42am
BobPA wrote:
I may have to do that. One of my friends thinks he has a spare set laying round, if not I will be in touch, thanks.
A guy locally wants me to bring them to a race this weekend but i told him you have first dibs cause i offered them to you first, just let me know, will get them in the mail asap!
BobPA
6/25/2021 7:08am
A guy locally wants me to bring them to a race this weekend but i told him you have first dibs cause i offered them to...
A guy locally wants me to bring them to a race this weekend but i told him you have first dibs cause i offered them to you first, just let me know, will get them in the mail asap!
I got a set local, appreciate it. Good luck with the sale, you've got them priced well.
wrc777
Fantasy
1130th
6/25/2021 8:16am
A guy locally wants me to bring them to a race this weekend but i told him you have first dibs cause i offered them to...
BobPA wrote:
I got a set local, appreciate it. Good luck with the sale, you've got them priced well.
Is the Husky bend that different? I think it is a couple mm higher and a couple mm less sweep. If you can feel that you could definitely tell the difference between a Neken and protaper evo bar.
Redrcr34
6/25/2021 10:01am
It was the first thing I changed when I got my 21. The stock bars were way to low for me. 5”10 185lbs. The evo windham/ Rm high work great for me.

Post a reply to: ISO 2017+ OEM KTM bars

The Latest