ISO 2005+ yz250 2stroke parts

welder55
Looking for a Pro circuit or GYTR clutch cover, would consider a Hinson one also

Looking for a 1 1/8” top clamp. Do not want a pro taper clamp. Applied, RG3, factory connection, ride engineering, etc would be ideal.

Stock oem set of radiators, left and right, must be straight and good condition

Pro circuit works pipe, must be free of rust and dents , would consider a DEP pipe or HGS also

2005 and up set of ‘matching’ engine cases, just the left and right cases. No chain wack or damage/cracks

Let me know what you have, thanks !
|
11/13/2017 3:00am
Pipes, covers, and cases work back to '02 by the way.

There is a Pro Circuit clutch cover several pages back in the Bazaar that needs to be repainted, for $120 I think?

And would you consider buying a set of GPI rads off fleabay?
welder55
11/13/2017 7:59am
Pipes, covers, and cases work back to '02 by the way. There is a Pro Circuit clutch cover several pages back in the Bazaar that needs...
Pipes, covers, and cases work back to '02 by the way.

There is a Pro Circuit clutch cover several pages back in the Bazaar that needs to be repainted, for $120 I think?

And would you consider buying a set of GPI rads off fleabay?
all I saw was a PC ignition cover
11/13/2017 8:22am
welder55 wrote:
Sorry, I was mistaken then. Dunno if you want them to match, but I don't think PC has the ignition cover anymore.
welder55
11/13/2017 8:25am
welder55 wrote:
Sorry, I was mistaken then. Dunno if you want them to match, but I don't think PC has the ignition cover anymore.
Yeah I was going to say I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pro circuit ignition cover... there’s a boyesen one on my bike currently and my oem clutch cover is cracked so before I buy a new one for $130+, thought I’d check here.

As far as eBay radiators, I have oversized eBay radiators on the bike now and I absolutely hate them. Want oem ones. They’re pretty bulky and in order to pull my cylinder off the bottom end, in frame, I have to remove a radiator. And they bend easily. And don’t look very well made. Can’t beat oem radiators

Post a reply to: ISO 2005+ yz250 2stroke parts

The Latest