ISO 16-18 FMF ktm/husqvarna 250/350 SXF mid pipe/exhaust

Chase_Dehart
As the title says, i’m looking for an FMF mid pipe (currently have a hole in mine). My bike is a 2017 KTM 350 SXF for reference. I understand not wanting to separate, so I’m willing to buy the mid pipe/header, or possibly any full system at that point. If you have one you’d like to get rid of, my e mail is chasedehart@yahoo.com , thanks!
|
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
12/6/2020 8:58pm
You won’t find a new one for awhile. FMF is working hard to keep up with the recent high demand for exhaust systems, but with COVID causing them to close for a bit, they are playing catch up. I’m in the market fir full exhaust myself for ‘19 KTM SXF350 and have had no luck.
Chase_Dehart
12/7/2020 7:30am
langhammx wrote:
You won’t find a new one for awhile. FMF is working hard to keep up with the recent high demand for exhaust systems, but with COVID...
You won’t find a new one for awhile. FMF is working hard to keep up with the recent high demand for exhaust systems, but with COVID causing them to close for a bit, they are playing catch up. I’m in the market fir full exhaust myself for ‘19 KTM SXF350 and have had no luck.
Ah damn it ok thank you, and good luck on getting yours!

The Shop

mx_locker
12/7/2020 8:56am
As the title says, i’m looking for an FMF mid pipe (currently have a hole in mine). My bike is a 2017 KTM 350 SXF for...
As the title says, i’m looking for an FMF mid pipe (currently have a hole in mine). My bike is a 2017 KTM 350 SXF for reference. I understand not wanting to separate, so I’m willing to buy the mid pipe/header, or possibly any full system at that point. If you have one you’d like to get rid of, my e mail is chasedehart@yahoo.com , thanks!
Chase_Dehart
12/7/2020 4:13pm
As the title says, i’m looking for an FMF mid pipe (currently have a hole in mine). My bike is a 2017 KTM 350 SXF for...
mx_locker wrote:
I appreciate the reply, I unfortunately need the mid pipe, rather than the header. Although I actually might pick that up for a spare since it’s such a good deal, thanks!

Post a reply to: ISO 16-18 FMF ktm/husqvarna 250/350 SXF mid pipe/exhaust

The Latest