I hate to be that guy, but...

brody
12/23/2018 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 3:54pm
I stoped buying from our local dealers
"no we dont have your air filter, thats on back order, oh that special suzuki plug ok 175 for it. we only order oem parts".
They want cash up front, i have bought 3 bikes, no discounts.
RMATVMC sucks sends me wrong shit wont refund it B.S

Motorsport i where its at and, if a company wants to do something then let them its there shit, If you dont like it dont buy it from them

whay is everyone like a 4 year old whining about crap
this is for person to person not business to person

BR8ES
12/23/2018 3:59pm
brody wrote:
I stoped buying from our local dealers "no we dont have your air filter, thats on back order, oh that special suzuki plug ok 175 for...
I stoped buying from our local dealers
"no we dont have your air filter, thats on back order, oh that special suzuki plug ok 175 for it. we only order oem parts".
They want cash up front, i have bought 3 bikes, no discounts.
RMATVMC sucks sends me wrong shit wont refund it B.S

Motorsport i where its at and, if a company wants to do something then let them its there shit, If you dont like it dont buy it from them

whay is everyone like a 4 year old whining about crap
this is for person to person not business to person

What??
DTR830
Fantasy
1057th
12/23/2018 8:01pm
DTR830 wrote:
Cheaper, faster & I don't have to leave me house.? All in.

Just waiting for the day when Bikes get delivered like Carvanna
It's people like you that will cause the end of civilization as we know it. It sounds like you don't like to move much. Next time...
It's people like you that will cause the end of civilization as we know it. It sounds like you don't like to move much. Next time you're in a pinch and need something the same day or the day before a race/ride make sure you tell the guy at the counter that. Im sure he'll be more than thrilled to help you Laughing
"It's people like you that will cause the end of civilization as we know it"

No, thats what happens to dealerships that don't evolve. The problem all starts with the dealerships. They never defended their business against the dot coms when the e-commerce markets became a thing. They all should have came together to halt purchases from all distributors until it was cheaper to buy local in their favor.

They did nothing about it & here we are.

Online always has inventory, always cheaper & I can overnight the items.
Mocaby_24
12/25/2018 5:27pm
Sounds like Bob doesn't give 2 shits about the local dealers. As long as Bob can get his stuff cheap that's all that matters. As the...
Sounds like Bob doesn't give 2 shits about the local dealers. As long as Bob can get his stuff cheap that's all that matters. As the above poster said map policies are implemented for a reason...so the online juggernaut can't buy 5000 of something and discount it at a price that the dealer can't even buy it for. It keeps everyone on the same playing field and doesn't allow RMATV, Chapmoto, etc. to pull a walmart. Of course the manufactures are going to sell their parts to the online retailers all day because they're making money, but with them implementing map policies they're still protecting the dealership...you know the place that sells the bikes that they make the parts for...the place where the bike you ride came from...we probably want to keep them around don't you think?? I love good deals just like anyone else but you gotta support your local dealer.
I understand where your coming from but then again you gotta look at it from a buyer's standpoint. People aren't going to go in a local dealer just to have it put in their ass to help them out on all parts. With that being said fortunately for me my local dealer where I bought my bike will price match or come in even lower than what you can get it for online. That and if you do good business with them and buy bikes and parts they give me and others I know full time discounts on anything we buy. It's like a sponsorship but not. They just do it too keep us happy and keep us coming back to them out of good business. Most people aren't that lucky to have a local dealer like that.

The Shop

12/25/2018 9:05pm
My local dealer carries chains, air filters (for a few brands), oils, and have one set of a few popular tires in certain sizes. I buy my oils there, but everything else is bought online because it is fast and cheaper

Post a reply to: I hate to be that guy, but...

The Latest