Honda Martin Racing Pegs-Rare

dancolvin633
Fantasy
2171st
5/5/2022 9:35am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2022 9:51pm
I have a set of Honda Martin Racing pegs with mounts for sale. These are from Europe. They are brand new. They should fit just about any aluminum frame Honda. $900

|
mxav8r
5/5/2022 10:46am
Those are Martin Racing pegs. Not HRC. HRC pegs are made from titanium while those are made from steel.
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2171st
5/5/2022 11:41am
mxav8r wrote:
Those are Martin Racing pegs. Not HRC. HRC pegs are made from titanium while those are made from steel.
And Martin was the HRC team before Ghirabaldi correct?

The Shop

mxav8r
5/5/2022 5:01pm
mxav8r wrote:
Correct. That still doesn't make them HRC foot pegs.

Martin Racing made these (steel) pegs to sell to the public. When Martin Racing was the official HRC team they never used these pegs. They used HRC spec titanium foot pegs.

Don't get me wrong.. I think they are a great set of STEEL pegs (I've owned a set and they are super high quality).
BUT.. They are NOT HRC parts.

smv ryder
Fantasy
1425th
5/5/2022 5:12pm
mxav8r wrote:
mxav8r wrote:
Correct. That still doesn't make them HRC foot pegs. Martin Racing made these (steel) pegs to sell to the public. When Martin Racing was the official...

Martin Racing made these (steel) pegs to sell to the public. When Martin Racing was the official HRC team they never used these pegs. They used HRC spec titanium foot pegs.

Don't get me wrong.. I think they are a great set of STEEL pegs (I've owned a set and they are super high quality).

MXav8r has incredible knowledge of HRC parts fyi… He 1000% knows what he is talking about.
Sweet pegs and GLWS
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2171st
5/5/2022 5:53pm
mxav8r wrote:
mxav8r wrote:
Correct. That still doesn't make them HRC foot pegs. Martin Racing made these (steel) pegs to sell to the public. When Martin Racing was the official...

Thanks. I am a Kawi guy, not a Honda guy lol But was told these are HRC by Martin. Anyways, sounds like somewhat of a Grey area. I’ll change the posting.
mxav8r
5/5/2022 6:03pm
Thanks. I am a Kawi guy, not a Honda guy lol But was told these are HRC by Martin. Anyways, sounds like somewhat of a Grey...
Thanks. I am a Kawi guy, not a Honda guy lol But was told these are HRC by Martin. Anyways, sounds like somewhat of a Grey area. I’ll change the posting.
Without a doubt... This stuff can get confusing.

You are selling a great set of rare pegs. Super high quality and the closest thing resembling the real HRC part.

GLWS 👍

Post a reply to: Honda Martin Racing Pegs-Rare

The Latest