Help Find our Stolen Bikes (Central Iowa)

tprice07
Edited Date/Time 4/4/2020 8:20am
Wasn't sure where to post this but figured I'd start here. A while back we had some older dirt bikes stolen from our farm south of Fort Dodge, Iowa. I don't live there currently so I'm not sure when exactly they went missing, just noticed the other day they weren't in the locked machine shed anywhere. There was a Yamaha 250 Enduro, a Yamaha GT 80, and a Suzuki RM 80. I don't recall the exact years but the pictures show our Yamahas, the other picture is roughly what the RM was. The RM wasn't ours so I don't recall exactly what it was. The Yamahas have a lot of sentimental value to me. I grew up riding on the front of the 250 while my dad did wheelies and the GT80 was my first dirt bike. I will provide a reward to anyone who can locate them, no questions asked.

The Yamahas actually clean up and shine really nice, the picture was just after they were sitting in the dusty machine shed for a decade or so. Really hope to get them back but if I can't I would be interested in purchasing some replacements if anyone knows of any. Thank you!

|

Post a reply to: Help Find our Stolen Bikes (Central Iowa)

The Latest