Graphics ?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2019 1:40 PM

Who has the hook up on graphics ? I have 2018 Yz 250.

|

3/12/2019 1:47 PM

http://www.motocutzmx.com/

Shoot Todd an email and tell him Zeke sent ya!
|

Do It In The Dirt!

3/12/2019 1:51 PM

Dabaum designs did mine, full custom with chrome. Good on price, good to work with, good quality print
https://www.instagram.com/dabaum_designs/?hl=en
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

3/12/2019 2:31 PM

751 productions in Ohio whipped mine up quick.

|

3/12/2019 2:48 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Dabaum designs did mine, full custom with chrome. Good on price, good to work with, good quality print
https://www.instagram.com/dabaum_designs/?hl=en
Photo
Photo
Photo

Thanks man! My brother runs Dabaum Designs. Shoot him a message on Instagram or text 260-849-9459 if you're interested. He's done some really nice custom kits for Yamaha's and can help design all the little pieces you want such as custom Cycra logos, engine stickers, etc. Here's mine

View this post on Instagram

A few more angles of this beauty. Full custom kits starting at $200 @dabaum44 #DaBaumDesigns #DBD

A post shared by Dabaum Designs (@dabaum_designs) on

|

3/12/2019 3:14 PM

Does he use a different type of sticker for the motor ones?

|

3/12/2019 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2019 3:43 PM

Meister wrote:

Does he use a different type of sticker for the motor ones?

No, I don't believe so. He might be able to use a different material if you request it. The ones I used felt the same as the normal graphics. The sticker on my engine's been on for 10 hours and it sticks well. Has yet to have been effected by heat, dirt or water.
Photo

|

3/13/2019 7:11 AM

Factory Backing has been great for me. Customer service is top notch. You have a million options no doubt about that.

|

3/13/2019 6:20 PM

Zeke27G wrote: http://www.motocutzmx.com/

Shoot Todd an email and tell him Zeke sent ya!

I did never replied

|