Graham jarvis

jman
Edited Date/Time 12/15/2019 5:42am
I'm looking for anyone who might have a graham jarvis jersey for sale. Please let me know. Thanks!
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/10/2019 4:15pm
There’s a guy that posts on here that is friends with him, maybe he’ll chime in.
Graham is one of the gnarliest guys on a bike, love watching his videos...
jman
12/10/2019 4:33pm
Do you know the guys name??
Tuna
12/11/2019 5:06am
jman wrote:
I know Graham pretty well. He’s usually pretty cool with signing Jerseys.
Tuna
12/11/2019 5:09am
jman wrote:

The Shop

jman
12/11/2019 5:48am
jman wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Thats cool. Im trying to find someone that has a jarvis jersey for sale, doesnt have to be signed.
Tuna
12/11/2019 8:04am
jman wrote:
Tuna wrote:
jman wrote:
Thats cool. Im trying to find someone that has a jarvis jersey for sale, doesnt have to be signed.
Your best bet is to catch him when he’s somewhere near you. Mail sucks from his place in Spain. I will be there in February for a couple weeks riding at his place. Send me your contact and keep in touch. Graham is a super generous guy in general, you never know. I got my buddy a signed Jersey when Graham came down to Canada to ride with us for a couple weeks in the Fall. I probably could have scored one for you.
jman
12/11/2019 8:38am
Tuna wrote:
jman wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Your best bet is to catch him when he’s somewhere near you. Mail sucks from his place in Spain. I will be there in February for...
Your best bet is to catch him when he’s somewhere near you. Mail sucks from his place in Spain. I will be there in February for a couple weeks riding at his place. Send me your contact and keep in touch. Graham is a super generous guy in general, you never know. I got my buddy a signed Jersey when Graham came down to Canada to ride with us for a couple weeks in the Fall. I probably could have scored one for you.
Ok great. Im hoping to get an autograph or a pic when i go to watch hime eace in Tennessee. He is my age and i have big respect for what he does, riding and winning against those younger guys! I like his style and he seems humble. Id love to get one of his jerseys. He actually responded to a few of my questions on FB messenger which was awesome. Thank you for keeping in contact. Im hoping for good things👍
jman
12/11/2019 8:40am
jman wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Your best bet is to catch him when he’s somewhere near you. Mail sucks from his place in Spain. I will be there in February for...
jman wrote:
Ok great. Im hoping to get an autograph or a pic when i go to watch hime eace in Tennessee. He is my age and i...
Ok great. Im hoping to get an autograph or a pic when i go to watch hime eace in Tennessee. He is my age and i have big respect for what he does, riding and winning against those younger guys! I like his style and he seems humble. Id love to get one of his jerseys. He actually responded to a few of my questions on FB messenger which was awesome. Thank you for keeping in contact. Im hoping for good things👍
Also if he ever will be come down to Arizona to ride let me know. My email is jman519@hotmail.com. any other info you need let me know. Thanks!
1983YZ125
Fantasy
1568th
12/15/2019 5:42am
He used to sell them on his website, doesn't look like it's still up.

Post a reply to: Graham jarvis

The Latest