Geico Honda bikes for sale

I know last year at the end of the season I believe Geico/FC Honda sold some of there bikes I believe at an event at GH . I am from Canada and was wanting to purchase one but saw there social media post to late to make it there . I have tried contacting them to buy one this year but to no avail. Does anyone have any insight on how I can get one or who to contact ? Serious buyer with cash in hand . Thanks in advance !
|
Rider 5280
8/5/2019 1:49pm
Call Factory Connection and ask for Steve Ross @ 1-800-221-7560. He's always pointed me in the right direction when I have "out of the box" requests.
mxb2
8/5/2019 3:31pm
I know last year at the end of the season I believe Geico/FC Honda sold some of there bikes I believe at an event at GH...
I know last year at the end of the season I believe Geico/FC Honda sold some of there bikes I believe at an event at GH . I am from Canada and was wanting to purchase one but saw there social media post to late to make it there . I have tried contacting them to buy one this year but to no avail. Does anyone have any insight on how I can get one or who to contact ? Serious buyer with cash in hand . Thanks in advance !
They put them back to stock at a discounted price. Or will.build one for you, but you could do that. They dont sell the trick stuff.
rawdawgin
8/6/2019 4:08pm
I know last year at the end of the season I believe Geico/FC Honda sold some of there bikes I believe at an event at GH...
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/For-Sale-Bazaar,26/2018-CRF250-A-kit-HAAN-…

I have one for sale that is pretty trick! And I will ship

Post a reply to: Geico Honda bikes for sale

The Latest