Gaerne sg 12 Limited edition for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2017 2:14 PM

Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just trying to make room for new ones! Size 12, Will ship to anywhere In USA. 275 or best offer. Text me 774-277-1575



Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/21/2017 4:06 AM

Bump

|

11/22/2017 9:48 AM

Jack_4196 wrote:

Bump

Bump

|

11/22/2017 11:36 AM

Magic eraser & clean them up better. I'd take new pics & post those. They don't look that great in what you already posted.

|

11/27/2017 1:41 PM

Bump

|

11/27/2017 4:07 PM

if you will take 150 shipped I will take them.

|

11/28/2017 8:04 AM

jwoltz wrote:

if you will take 150 shipped I will take them.

I can't go lower than 250

|

11/28/2017 8:22 AM

jwoltz wrote:

if you will take 150 shipped I will take them.

Jack_4196 wrote:

I can't go lower than 250

you will not get the 250 for that condition. I sell new Sg12 for just over $100 more than you expect to get for those.

|

11/28/2017 9:15 AM

I understand. The used market is tough for boots and helmets. I got a pair of white sg12’s from a Facebook page called “SoCal Used Motocross Parts” for $100 dollars a few months back. GLWS.

|

11/28/2017 9:25 AM

jwoltz wrote:

I understand. The used market is tough for boots and helmets. I got a pair of white sg12’s from a Facebook page called “SoCal Used Motocross Parts” for $100 dollars a few months back. GLWS.

I can get you in new sets for $365 just let me know

|

11/28/2017 11:49 AM

DTR830 wrote:

I can get you in new sets for $365 just let me know

thanks! ill get with you at the start of 2018...

|

11/28/2017 12:47 PM

jwoltz wrote:

if you will take 150 shipped I will take them.

Jack_4196 wrote:

I can't go lower than 250

Another day of the moto community trying to help each other out, great! Thanks guys!

|

7/22/2018 9:17 AM

150$ will ship if buyer pays for shipping

|