Gaerne SG-12 Hi-Viz/Yellow Boots

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2018 4:22 PM

Gaerne SG-12 Hi-Viz/Yellow Boots
Condition: Worn 1x, in extremely good condition.
Size: 7

Asking $220+ shipping which is more than fair considering retail is $400+ . Can text me 305-804-1603

Photo


|

6/5/2018 4:41 PM

Retail is actually $549.00
$220.00 is a smoking deal !

|

6/5/2018 4:46 PM

langhammx wrote:

Retail is actually $549.00
$220.00 is a smoking deal !

They're in killer condition also! Insides look new as well.

|

6/5/2018 8:12 PM

What a steal!

|

6/5/2018 10:11 PM

Thanks for the boots Ryan, always a pleasure doing business with you!

My spoiled 10 year old is going to love them!

|

6/5/2018 10:48 PM

I might cut the ends of my toes off to fit a 7. Crazy deal.

|

6/6/2018 4:43 PM

Aren't you the one that has the website for used gear, goggles, etc? My brother was wanting the website but now I can't seem to find where I saved it. If it is you can you please post it here? Thanks

|

6/6/2018 7:00 PM

Shaun_Powelson wrote:

Aren't you the one that has the website for used gear, goggles, etc? My brother was wanting the website but now I can't seem ...more

Yup! mxlockers.com or you can find us on instagram at @mxlocker. Let me know if you need any help!

|

6/6/2018 7:18 PM

Ryan.Amoils wrote:

Yup! mxlockers.com or you can find us on instagram at @mxlocker. Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks man! I actually ended up remembering it finally. I gave it to him so he can check it out! I haven't been riding for a bit now but plan to get back to it in the next few months & I'll be ordering some things for sure. Prices always seem pretty fair for sure!

|