GSXR 600 Track Bike: Trade for 2 stroke?

GCBC
Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 12:32pm
Very clean bike that was well cared for and runs excellent. Has all new fluids and a clean bill of health from Max Speed Cycles in NC. 100% hop, twist your wrist and GO! This is a no surprises, legitimate bike.
2004 Suzuki GSXR 600. The iconic king of bikes that go fast. Its the AK-47 of Superbikes, they run for ever, have very little needs that are cheap, near infinite parts availability and everybody wants one so the best resale market.
Chain and sprockets (plus different gearing) are in like new shape and two sets of slicks are in great shape. Lots of spares, front & rear lift stands also included. Take a look at pics for spare parts.

-vortex clip ons
-hotbodies bodywork
-SS lines
-scorpion slip on
-wrapped headers/exhaust
-zero gravity screen
-stomp grip
-vortex rear shock adjustable linkage
-other stuff im forgetting im sure

This bike is PERFECT for you if....
-fast rider already and want something totally different to cross train on and do some play riding and back it in everywhere
-you want a clean, sorted, reliable dedicated track toy
-looking for a backup race bike
-don't want to crash your expensive street bike
-first trackday or a perfect loaner bike for your friends to ride
-kids coming off motocross bikes
-want a toy you can play with for a few years and sell for exactly what you paid for it
-perfect gift!

This is NOT for you if...
-you want to ride it to work everyday (the juice isn't worth the squeeze to convert it back)
-you don't like speed
-you voted for Hilary
-don't like the color blue

I'm right off i79 in Washington PA 15301 and have a uhaul literally next door so you can come check it out rent a trailer and take it home and drop off trailer in your area.

Will consider trades for healthy daily driver truck, 2 stroke MX bike, also bmw/ktm adv bikes or Italian bikes and can +/- cash where appropriate. Shoot me a text first if possible 412.fourhundred.6900, I do not want any more track bikes unless its a Supermoto or rs250. Shipping is also no problem.

*Price is SLIGHTLY negotiable, after all it is xmas Smile
(that said I have a collection of bikes and this is my #1 hobby so im happy to hold it until spring time)
Bill of sale (not stolen or salvage)
3500 or best xmas offer

|
GCBC
12/15/2018 2:06pm
bump will trade for Supermoto or 2 stroke mx bike
GCBC
12/21/2018 6:29pm
bump
GCBC
1/2/2019 12:32pm
bump
GCBC
1/25/2019 1:30pm
bump

Post a reply to: GSXR 600 Track Bike: Trade for 2 stroke?

The Latest