Fun Mover Motorhome Socal

rbyrnes619
Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 11:17am

Check out the CL link
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rvs/d/temecula-2000-four-winds-fun-…

These are tough to come by and are rarely found for sale. On RVtrader.com there are only five for sale nationwide and none are under $30,000. This is perfect for the desert or for a privateer racer with the upcoming Supercross season approaching this weekend. No need to haul a trailer with the 9ft garage in the back but it also comes with a tow package in the event you do have to tow. Everything works with a lot of new parts added for peace of mind. It is ready for use right now.

2000 Four Winds Fun Mover
Ford E450 Engine V10
Clean Title in hand
28.5 Feet in length
9 foot garage with cabinets. I've seen fully customized garages on these things.
72,037 Miles
Cruise Control
Onan 4K Generator with 1143 hours. Just serviced with about one minute of run time.
Thieman liftgate with 1500 lbs capacity. Previous owner hauled his Harley in the garage
Three wheel chocks mounted in garage for motorcycle transport
Roof mounted A/C
Microwave
3 range stove
Large refrigerator with new computer, burner tube and igniter
New furnace motor with one trips worth of use
Brand new front tires with less than 10 miles on them
Brand new awning, never used
Outdoor shower
Newer Blue Top Optima House/Auxiliary batteries
New pressure relief valve on hot water heater
New LED lights installed for lower battery usage
Tow package
LCD TV/DVD combo with speakers
Sony stereo with hands free bluetooth
Windshield cover for privacy
Queen size bed on top and dinette folds down into bed. Could also but beds in the garage if needed.

Registration currently expires March 2019. I will smog and update registration to expire March 2020.

Two known issues are the driver side window is off track so I zip tied it up/closed. The ventilation selector switch is inoperable and the air will only blow on the windshield.
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/2/2019 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 8:36pm
Tempting

Do you have a pic of the left side and also a front and rear shot (w/ gate up) ? Interior pics of fronts seats/ dash...
Do you happen to know the length of the overhang in rear ? (Tire to rear bumper) hoping it’ll make it up my driveway.... do you drag the rear when going into driveways at all ?
rbyrnes619
1/11/2019 9:32am
langhammx wrote:
Tempting Do you have a pic of the left side and also a front and rear shot (w/ gate up) ? Interior pics of fronts seats/...
Tempting

Do you have a pic of the left side and also a front and rear shot (w/ gate up) ? Interior pics of fronts seats/ dash...
Do you happen to know the length of the overhang in rear ? (Tire to rear bumper) hoping it’ll make it up my driveway.... do you drag the rear when going into driveways at all ?
Man my bad...all I thought you wrote was "tempting" and didn't see the rest until now. I can get you that information today. I've never bottomed out on anything but I've also never driven into a driveway. Just trips to Glen Helen or the beach.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/11/2019 11:17am
That get 20-25 mpg? Tongue

Post a reply to: Fun Mover Motorhome Socal

The Latest