Full twisted development bike

12/9/2019 7:33pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2019 11:37am
For sale is a 2018 fc250. 24 hours the the whole
Bike. 3 on a twisted spec piston/clutch/ and a bunch of bearings. Bike made 50.6 hp on the dyno. 51.6 with the ignition. Full twisted motor. Fresh and ready to go for supercross or outdoors.

|
pmeeha272
12/9/2019 9:05pm
Text me 774-273-3100
rob162
12/10/2019 9:37am
Need to put a asking price up. That will help.
12/10/2019 11:31am
what's on it outside of engine? Suspension etc?
For the right price I’ll sell it with the cones but I’d rather keep them. It will come with stock 2018 aer forks done by fc. The pipe is a spec pipe from fmf specific for the motor package, did wheels laced to faster hubs with heavy duty spokes, and a bunch of other little things. Txt me for more information (845)825-7828

The Shop

Lightning78
12/11/2019 3:02pm
A 3 digit privateer is pulling 51.6hp out of a 250f??? That's a pretty impressive work from Twisted development I wonder how those numbers compared to a factory 250 bike because they can't be that far off if 450's are only making in the mid-to-high 50s stock. The race teams aren't doing much to the 450 engines.

125's and 250 2 strokes were never this close
12/11/2019 4:10pm
A 3 digit privateer is pulling 51.6hp out of a 250f??? That's a pretty impressive work from Twisted development I wonder how those numbers compared to...
A 3 digit privateer is pulling 51.6hp out of a 250f??? That's a pretty impressive work from Twisted development I wonder how those numbers compared to a factory 250 bike because they can't be that far off if 450's are only making in the mid-to-high 50s stock. The race teams aren't doing much to the 450 engines.

Yea man the motor is pretty legit. Has a ton of work done
Lightning78
12/13/2019 12:37am
A 3 digit privateer is pulling 51.6hp out of a 250f??? That's a pretty impressive work from Twisted development I wonder how those numbers compared to...

I get that 100% ....what I'm struggling with wrapping my head around and understanding is how privateers are at SUCH a HP disadvantage when it seems you've easily attained it and HP disparity isn't the be all end all factor some whoa is me riders complain about....that's all.

Honestly it's incredibly frustrating to find out stuff like this sometimes because it flies in direct contrast as to why a privateer just can't (regardless of their actual equalized talent level that the lacks confidence required to own a dealt at the table) place higher than top 10 or 20 in the 250 class because of the unfair factory engine hp advantage. Seems your bike proves the contrary is attainable.

James did it on a 125 and ruined careers of riders on 250f's through 04 beating them by as much as a minute or slightly more because he believed he was better and didn't take no for an answer.Apparently that 05 season was different but I digress
mxb2
12/13/2019 7:18am

I get that 100% ....what I'm struggling with wrapping my head around and understanding is how privateers are at SUCH a HP disadvantage when it seems...
I get that 100% ....what I'm struggling with wrapping my head around and understanding is how privateers are at SUCH a HP disadvantage when it seems you've easily attained it and HP disparity isn't the be all end all factor some whoa is me riders complain about....that's all.

Honestly it's incredibly frustrating to find out stuff like this sometimes because it flies in direct contrast as to why a privateer just can't (regardless of their actual equalized talent level that the lacks confidence required to own a dealt at the table) place higher than top 10 or 20 in the 250 class because of the unfair factory engine hp advantage. Seems your bike proves the contrary is attainable.

James did it on a 125 and ruined careers of riders on 250f's through 04 beating them by as much as a minute or slightly more because he believed he was better and didn't take no for an answer.Apparently that 05 season was different but I digress
Skill level, not motor. Its just an easy excuse.
12/13/2019 9:36am

I get that 100% ....what I'm struggling with wrapping my head around and understanding is how privateers are at SUCH a HP disadvantage when it seems...

Anyone could pay and get a bike. But as a Priavteer the motor alone in this bike was $7500, plus the bike, plus a set of wheels, plus suspension. For me to go racing I’m into a bike $22,000. I work my ass off for my bikes. Considering I’m paying for all my racing as a Priavteer I can not ride during the week at all and travel all weekend to get to the race. A Priavteer can crack the top 15 but good luck. I’m never going to complain I shut up and put the work in but thanks for the input. It comes back to skill level, bike time, parts budget, travel, and a bunch of other things. A person from the outside will never understand until they are in the situation
snackfedbear
12/13/2019 11:24am
Anyone could pay and get a bike. But as a Priavteer the motor alone in this bike was $7500, plus the bike, plus a set of...
Anyone could pay and get a bike. But as a Priavteer the motor alone in this bike was $7500, plus the bike, plus a set of wheels, plus suspension. For me to go racing I’m into a bike $22,000. I work my ass off for my bikes. Considering I’m paying for all my racing as a Priavteer I can not ride during the week at all and travel all weekend to get to the race. A Priavteer can crack the top 15 but good luck. I’m never going to complain I shut up and put the work in but thanks for the input. It comes back to skill level, bike time, parts budget, travel, and a bunch of other things. A person from the outside will never understand until they are in the situation
Standing ovation from me brother
mxb2
12/13/2019 11:37am

Anyone could pay and get a bike. But as a Priavteer the motor alone in this bike was $7500, plus the bike, plus a set of...
Kudos man,. I love the working privateer. Not the lazy entitled riders waiting around for free stuff.

Post a reply to: Full twisted development bike

The Latest