n/a

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2017 5:25 PM

PC cams, head, valves, springs, ignition cover, water pump, bling kit, high compression piston etc. has 0 hours on build. Has no clutch. Would like to trade for kawi a kit. Photo

Photo

|

1/6/2017 6:21 PM

Do you have a price for motor or only for trade?

|

1/6/2017 6:41 PM

90s mxer wrote:

I am open to offers. I have not figured out what I want to ask for it, was hoping to find someone that wanted to trade their a kit

|

1/6/2017 7:02 PM

Are you looking for air or spring a kit?

|

1/6/2017 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2017 7:23 PM

tyler285 wrote:

Are you looking for air or spring a kit?

Prefer spring

|

1/6/2017 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2017 7:22 PM

90s mxer wrote:

I am open to offers, I have not decided what I wanted to ask

|

1/6/2017 9:11 PM

Photo

This is the only picture I have. It's spring forks. I will take more if you're interested.
|

1/6/2017 10:12 PM

gobig.com wrote:

I don't even know what it's worth? Give me an idea so we can go from there?

|

1/7/2017 9:05 AM

tyler285 wrote: Photo

This is the only picture I have. It's spring forks. I will take more if you're interested.

Yes I may be interested, please send more pics, what does it fit?

|

1/7/2017 9:31 AM

Right now I have it on a 2016 KX450F. I can get some more sent tomorrow.

|

1/7/2017 9:35 AM

tyler285 wrote:

So it will fit 2017 kx250f surely id think. What skill level, type of riding, and weight is it set up for currently?

|

1/7/2017 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2017 10:55 AM

90s mxer wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

90s mxer wrote:

I don't even know what it's worth? Give me an idea so we can go from there?

Open to offers

|

1/8/2017 7:49 AM

tyler285 wrote:

Hey did you ever get any more pics?

|

1/8/2017 12:16 PM

I will be home tonight and I will get some pictures!

|

1/9/2017 7:49 AM

Bump

|

1/9/2017 9:36 AM

Dude buys this motor off Oklahoma Classifieds page on facebook for under 1600 and then wants to flip for 4k worth of suspension or sell for $3600. Love it. Capitalism at it's finest.

|

1/9/2017 10:25 AM

I'll trade a Showa a kit shock + $500 for the motor.

|

1/9/2017 10:44 AM

pCp 252 wrote:

I'll trade a Showa a kit shock + $500 for the motor.

What year is the shock? Do you have any pics? Let me talk to my suspension guy, I'd rather have the full kit but maybe I can find them separately

|

1/9/2017 10:44 AM

WileCyot wrote:

Dude buys this motor off Oklahoma Classifieds page on facebook for under 1600 and then wants to flip for 4k worth of suspension or sell for $3600. Love it. Capitalism at it's finest.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

|

1/9/2017 10:54 AM

WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

I watched it get posted and sell in a matter of hours. The guy needed money in a bad way and you capitalized on it. It's not a big deal and nothing to be ashamed of. I considered buying it but seeing as I'm in TX I doubted he would want to have shipped it.

|

1/9/2017 10:58 AM

I would post screen shots but the ad's been taken down. Maybe it was listed at 1900.... either way it was a steal of a deal. Good buy.

|

1/9/2017 10:58 AM

WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

I watched it get posted and sell in a matter of hours. The guy needed money in a bad way and you capitalized on it. It's not a big deal and nothing to be ashamed of. I considered buying it but seeing as I'm in TX I doubted he would want to have shipped it.

I did not buy this motor off of Facebook dude.

|

1/9/2017 11:00 AM

Regardless of where you bought it, it was listed on the Oklahoma buy sale and trade page for sub 2k. So, maybe someone made money off of you or you posted it, or whatever. That top picture was one of the pictures used.

|

1/9/2017 11:48 AM

WileCyot wrote:

Regardless of where you bought it, it was listed on the Oklahoma buy sale and trade page for sub 2k. So, maybe someone made money off of you or you posted it, or whatever. That top picture was one of the pictures used.

Well considering I took that picture myself in MY van the day this was posted, no it most definitely was not one of the pictures used. I sold my 2015 kx250f and this motor will not fit my 17. That is why I am trying to find a kit to trade it for because I know that it is hard to get your money back out of these motors and I have always wanted a kit. Thanks and have a good day.

|

1/9/2017 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2017 12:04 PM

WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

Well considering I took that picture myself in MY van the day this was posted, no it most definitely was not one of the pictures used. I sold my 2015 kx250f and this motor will not fit my 17. That is why I am trying to find a kit to trade it for because I know that it is hard to get your money back out of these motors and I have always wanted a kit. Thanks and have a good day.

Sounds pretty fishsy bro...
Maybe post up some receipts of the motor work or proof you didn't buy off Craigslist
You already lost the battle with this guy calling you out so IMO try to win the war and post up some proof... otherwise this guy just dicked you bad
Just my 2 cents

|

1/9/2017 1:18 PM

I do not have the receipts, I bought the motor from a guy I knew that was getting out of racing because he got into trouble. It does not fit my current bike (17 kx250f) that is why I am looking to trade for parts for a 17 kx250f. I am not looking to prove anything to anyone just trying to get this motor gone.

|

1/9/2017 1:21 PM

gobig.com wrote:

I do not have the receipts, I bought the motor from a guy I knew that was getting out of racing because he got into trouble. It does not fit my current bike (17 kx250f) that is why I am looking to trade for parts for a 17 kx250f. I am not looking to prove anything to anyone just trying to get this motor gone.

Hm.... sounds like I may have been onto something afterall....

|

1/9/2017 2:09 PM

gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

Hm.... sounds like I may have been onto something afterall....

Yep.. not trying to destroy dreams but be fucking honest.

|

1/9/2017 2:10 PM

gobig.com wrote:

Get receipts from him
Your boat is sinking fast bro

|

1/9/2017 2:37 PM

Or at least take the cam cover off and prove it has Cams and take a picture of the intake and exhaust ports. You will be able to tell if it's had head work and Cams at least

|