$7600 - KTM 450sxf break in time only. UPGRADES!

GCBC
5/30/2019 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2019 4:00pm
**DROPPED TO 7600 firm! this is a NO BRAINER deal if you want a big bad 450!

Location: washington pa 15301 (30min south of Pittsburgh) shipping is only a few hundred. If your a reasonable distance I can meet. Call or text anytime 4I2.4OO.69OO

****VIDEO*****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyzfE0BAYk

18 450sxf bought new for Xmas.
Never rode anywhere but in my yard to break it in. Never off a jump even. Built to do it all! Skid plate, small 5oz fly wheel weight to smooth out the massive power and add stall resistanc, 50t rear sprocket, plus hand guard for roost and tree branches and full exhaust + tokoyo mods ecu for the track. Also has upgraded DID gold lightweight chain, works connection billet floating axel kit, orange radiator louvers + rim graphics. Brakes have rbf600 fluid.
Has a soft map mode for the woods and has TC for both maps. smooth race bike and able to be a play bike that can hit the woods and really do it all bike!

Oil and filter changed at 1,3,5hrs

Cash only. If you want to give me a few grand and hold it it for a month I can do that as well but no payment plans...
I’m retired and can show or meet anytime of day. Can also deliver with a deposit

Seeing STOCK ones beat on by a pro with 20-30hrs for 7500-8000 so I’m now firm at only 7999 as its not got a single scratch anywhere on it and genuinely is new.

|
GCBC
6/3/2019 9:40am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2019 6:55pm
will drive 2hrs to meet. can ship on uship.com as well!
GCBC
6/7/2019 5:38am
can meet anytime today so you have her all weekend!
GCBC
6/10/2019 7:53am
bump
Tryhard
6/10/2019 8:05am
So you spent a total of 8 whole hours riding around your yard ? I would reword your posting as 8 hours is far past break in. Glws

The Shop

wsmille2
6/10/2019 8:42am
Tryhard wrote:
So you spent a total of 8 whole hours riding around your yard ? I would reword your posting as 8 hours is far past break...
So you spent a total of 8 whole hours riding around your yard ? I would reword your posting as 8 hours is far past break in. Glws
I would agree with the above. "Not got a single scratch on it" but looks like a rip or tear in the seat?
GCBC
6/10/2019 10:06am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2019 10:09am
Tryhard wrote:
So you spent a total of 8 whole hours riding around your yard ? I would reword your posting as 8 hours is far past break...
everyone wants it both ways huh. being told suspension and motors tank at LEAST 10hrs to break in on these ktm's and loosen up in countless threads. seat is off my enduro bike so the one on this is brand new. I think hr meter is wrong and counting double time somehow considering its on its 3rd tank of gas.
Tryhard
6/10/2019 11:46am
I fully assure you no bike takes 10 hours to break anything in. Once the rings seat , your good to go . Takes literally a couple heat cycles and some moderate revving. I highly doubt the hr meter is counting double. All I'm saying is change the title the bike is past break in . Dont come in here with only broke in and ridden in the yard And take pictures of it with a dirty ass swing arm , a ripped seat and a the rear rotar wear reflects some high speed braking with maybe some dirt and sand . And then ask a price you can almost go get a left over of the same year for . .
GCBC
6/10/2019 11:57am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2019 12:08pm
Tryhard wrote:
I fully assure you no bike takes 10 hours to break anything in. Once the rings seat , your good to go . Takes literally a...
I fully assure you no bike takes 10 hours to break anything in. Once the rings seat , your good to go . Takes literally a couple heat cycles and some moderate revving. I highly doubt the hr meter is counting double. All I'm saying is change the title the bike is past break in . Dont come in here with only broke in and ridden in the yard And take pictures of it with a dirty ass swing arm , a ripped seat and a the rear rotar wear reflects some high speed braking with maybe some dirt and sand . And then ask a price you can almost go get a left over of the same year for . .
what dirty ass swing arm? guess you dont know what a cast ktm swing arm looks like or a properly bedded brake pad..
Idk why your taking the time to try and pick a fight with me especially in a for sale thread which is the only reason why I’m not ignoring it.

To re iterate, it’s a new bike that has only been ridden on my grass farm never ever off a jump or anything. Bike still has gas from 3rd tank in it.
racerx217
6/11/2019 3:22pm
Tryhard wrote:
I fully assure you no bike takes 10 hours to break anything in. Once the rings seat , your good to go . Takes literally a...
GCBC wrote:
what dirty ass swing arm? guess you dont know what a cast ktm swing arm looks like or a properly bedded brake pad.. Idk why your...
what dirty ass swing arm? guess you dont know what a cast ktm swing arm looks like or a properly bedded brake pad..
Idk why your taking the time to try and pick a fight with me especially in a for sale thread which is the only reason why I’m not ignoring it.

To re iterate, it’s a new bike that has only been ridden on my grass farm never ever off a jump or anything. Bike still has gas from 3rd tank in it.
Once the dealer preps it, puts gas in it, fires it up, and then sends out the door its no longer new. Just saying im on the misrepresentation title bandwagon on this one.
adiaz791
6/11/2019 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2019 4:00pm
Tough crowd to please ^.....Bike looks great and sounds good on your youtube video. GLWS!

Post a reply to: $7600 - KTM 450sxf break in time only. UPGRADES!

The Latest