Forks Showa A KIT for an RM 125 from 2007?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2018 10:56 AM

Hello

Do you have for sell forks SHOWA A-KIT for an Suzuki RM 125 from 2007?
I wait your feedback
Regards

|

11/22/2018 11:33 AM

pedromfr wrote:

Hello

Do you have for sell forks SHOWA A-KIT for an Suzuki RM 125 from 2007?
I wait your feedback
Regards

I have some A-kit Pro Circuit clamps if interested. No forks though. I do however have A kit forks for a KX. Could find some RM lugs for it and forks and clamps would work on your RM.

|

11/22/2018 2:30 PM

pedromfr wrote:

Hello

Do you have for sell forks SHOWA A-KIT for an Suzuki RM 125 from 2007?
I wait your feedback
Regards

macz400 wrote:

I have some A-kit Pro Circuit clamps if interested. No forks though. I do however have A kit forks for a KX. Could find some ...more

I’m interested only Rm or Rmz Showa A-Kit
Thank you

|

11/22/2018 2:52 PM

Pro Circuit RM/RMZ A kit clamps $250 Photo

|

11/22/2018 6:22 PM

|

11/23/2018 9:10 AM

I have a set that will need some work. Originally set up for an RMZ 250 and comes with 3 sets of springs.

Send me a DM or reply here with a good email address for more info.

|

11/23/2018 3:53 PM

erik_94COBRA wrote:

I have a set that will need some work. Originally set up for an RMZ 250 and comes with 3 sets of springs.

Send me a DM or ...more

If Pedro’s not interested I am. Sent u a dm.
Thanks

|

11/25/2018 11:53 AM

erik_94COBRA wrote:

I have a set that will need some work. Originally set up for an RMZ 250 and comes with 3 sets of springs.

Send me a DM or ...more

Hi

Send details to pedro.rachinhas@gmail.com

Thank you

|