FS: fox instincts , shift blue label, fox v3 just 1 j12

luis97
Edited Date/Time 3/11/2018 9:55am
I have fox instincts for sale in a size 11
Fox v3 helmets sz medium
Just 1 j12 helmet sz medium
Shift blue label in the red color sz32 and medium.
https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=juacusquill_0&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1
|
Lunch_Box
1/4/2018 3:41pm
Link doesn't appear to be working...

What color are the instincts?
ben5020
1/4/2018 4:45pm
I really like the new shift gear and would love to try a set and its the right size! do you know how they compare to the fox flexor gear? thats what i currently use and love the flexible material of the pants.

The Shop

luis97
1/4/2018 6:14pm
ben5020 wrote:
I really like the new shift gear and would love to try a set and its the right size! do you know how they compare to...
I really like the new shift gear and would love to try a set and its the right size! do you know how they compare to the fox flexor gear? thats what i currently use and love the flexible material of the pants.
I prefer the shift blue label. The one I'm selling is brand new. It is very similar to the flexair. It does differ in material. The shift one is more compressed and of a harder material but very flexible. It is also easier to get different of the gear when washing.
ben5020
1/4/2018 6:38pm
ben5020 wrote:
I really like the new shift gear and would love to try a set and its the right size! do you know how they compare to...
luis97 wrote:
I prefer the shift blue label. The one I'm selling is brand new. It is very similar to the flexair. It does differ in material. The...
I prefer the shift blue label. The one I'm selling is brand new. It is very similar to the flexair. It does differ in material. The shift one is more compressed and of a harder material but very flexible. It is also easier to get different of the gear when washing.
is it just an over priced fox 360 gear material? whats the best you will do on the set? I'm hesitant because i already know what to expect from the flexair gear.
luis97
3/11/2018 9:52am
Only a pair of boots sz11

Post a reply to: FS: fox instincts , shift blue label, fox v3 just 1 j12

The Latest