FS: Asterisk Cell knee braces (size L)

AK74
Edited Date/Time 7/23/2020 12:35pm
I no longer need these Asterisk Cell knee braces braces (size L). They're in good condition, with plenty of life left in them. These are the first generation Cells, with the lacing system at the back.

One brace has a small chip on the lower part and an equally small scratch on the upper, neither of which gave me cause for concern.

Comes with everything pictured. I removed the patella cups for skiing, but these can easily be reinstalled.

$150 plus shipping (with tracking number) to anywhere in the world.

PayPal as Friends and Family, or add 4% to cover fees.

|
AK74
7/13/2020 1:51am
Price reduced from $175 to $150 (plus shipping worldwide).

The Shop

Waor
7/21/2020 7:54pm
AK74 wrote:
I no longer need these Asterisk Cell knee braces braces (size L). They're in good condition, with plenty of life left in them. These are the...
I no longer need these Asterisk Cell knee braces braces (size L). They're in good condition, with plenty of life left in them. These are the first generation Cells, with the lacing system at the back.

One brace has a small chip on the lower part and an equally small scratch on the upper, neither of which gave me cause for concern.

Comes with everything pictured. I removed the patella cups for skiing, but these can easily be reinstalled.

$150 plus shipping (with tracking number) to anywhere in the world.

PayPal as Friends and Family, or add 4% to cover fees.

Ship to thailand. How much?

Post a reply to: FS: Asterisk Cell knee braces (size L)

The Latest