Extremely rare Jeremy McGrath hat

Bluelion
Edited Date/Time 6/25/2018 2:53am
I have an extremely rare 1996 championship podium hat from the 1996 Pontiac Supercross when he won his fourth Supercross title. This hat was given to me by Jeremy McGrath himself. I have had this had in storage since that day. This hat was not put into production. Do you want to find one anywhere else. If you are into rare motorcross memorabilia and or hats? This is a very rare opportunity to own this one of a kind hat. I've included a picture of him wearing the hat on the podium. And some pictures of the hat I have. It is $200 firm or I will keep it.

|
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/17/2018 7:33am
So Jeremy gave it to you, but you are trying to sell it for $200 ? I'm sure you'll sell it to some MC fan, but why sell it ?

When fans ask for goggles/ jerseys/ # plates, it should be because you want it as a keepsake, not to sell it off. Just my opinion....
Bluelion
1/17/2018 10:52am
langhammx wrote:
So Jeremy gave it to you, but you are trying to sell it for $200 ? I'm sure you'll sell it to some MC fan, but...
So Jeremy gave it to you, but you are trying to sell it for $200 ? I'm sure you'll sell it to some MC fan, but why sell it ?

When fans ask for goggles/ jerseys/ # plates, it should be because you want it as a keepsake, not to sell it off. Just my opinion....
Well I should've known posting on here that I would have to explain myself why I want to sell something that I own.
So here it goes.
Obviously I've kept this hat as a keepsake for 22 years. It has it stored in a box for the entire time. It has not seen the light of day in 22 years.
I need the money for personal reasons. Or I would not sell it. I don't want to sell it. I just need to sell it. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices to get by in life.
Also I wanted to give a hard-core Jeremy McGrath fan a chance to own a piece of rare memorabilia for their collection.
mxb2
1/17/2018 1:03pm
$50.00
Really? Hats online are 30-60 bucks,. Hat by one of the best ever is worth $200-500 Imo. And impossible to get.

The Shop

Kyle220
1/20/2018 2:54pm
langhammx wrote:
So Jeremy gave it to you, but you are trying to sell it for $200 ? I'm sure you'll sell it to some MC fan, but...

Bluelion wrote:
Well I should've known posting on here that I would have to explain myself why I want to sell something that I own. So here it...
Well I should've known posting on here that I would have to explain myself why I want to sell something that I own.
So here it goes.
Obviously I've kept this hat as a keepsake for 22 years. It has it stored in a box for the entire time. It has not seen the light of day in 22 years.
I need the money for personal reasons. Or I would not sell it. I don't want to sell it. I just need to sell it. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices to get by in life.
Also I wanted to give a hard-core Jeremy McGrath fan a chance to own a piece of rare memorabilia for their collection.
Jeremy McGrath is going to see this and be so mad at you!! Just playing, it's yours, I wouldn't even explain myself to people.
Bluelion
1/26/2018 7:34am
I got the hat signed Jeremy last weekend at Anaheim 2 Supercross. So the hat now has his signature on it.

Post a reply to: Extremely rare Jeremy McGrath hat

The Latest