Custom framed Ryan Dungey MX OF NATIONS autographed jersey

puremoto31
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 11:10pm
I have a Ryan Dungey autographed winning mx of nations jersey in a custom frame with the ticket stub from the race framed with it,this is a one of a kind setup,I really need to sell it
$800,the frame job was $570 by itself
Puremoto31@gmai.com
303-525-2853

|
7/20/2018 3:33pm
1 off 175 setup ?
Well, it’s definitely a Ryan Dungey jersey. It wasn’t ever worn by him, and I doubt it was signed by him. More of a “print” of his jersey and signature that he wore.

There is another one just like this on eBay, with he tags on it. Up to $375 right now, for a reproduction of the actual jersey.

Stupid imo.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/20/2018 3:55pm
Way to shit on his thread guys.... you can always NOT POST

The Shop

puremoto31
7/20/2018 4:25pm
What the fuck is wrong with you,I bought it at the race,they were selling them at a booth,it’s a real jersey with a real autograph,i’ve Just had some tough financial times come up a I have to sell some stuff,I don’t want to sell it,it’s my prize piece of my collection,but I have too
7/23/2018 8:34am
Don't know the seller, but I will back him up on this jersey being legit. My wife and I also bought one of these jerseys that were only offered at the race. We actually got a matching Fox - Trey Canard jersey as well (#4 of 20 to be exact). I sort of have the complete collection. Andrew Short was on the team that year too. I showed him a local track to practice the week prior to the race. I tried getting a legit MXoN custom jersey from him but he said he only had a couple for his family and ended up just giving me the jersey he practiced in that day (grey/Fly Racing).
Nicely done frame job. Hope this is some clarity for a buyer, best of luck on the sale!

Post a reply to: Custom framed Ryan Dungey MX OF NATIONS autographed jersey

The Latest