Custom Mini Plates Keychains

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2018 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 9:43 AM

Hey guys, recently I started making custom mini plates keychains.

They are made of 3mm acrylic and CNC'ed to different formats with graphics on both sides.

I currently have more than 100 designs for all major brands but I can also design the graphics to match your number plate graphics.

Photo

Price: $7 plus shipping

Payment: Paypal or Venmo

The keychains are made in Brazil but I can ship them worldwide through Express Mail System (EMS) by a fee of $35. Therefore my suggestion is to gather a couple of moto buddies and split the shipping cost.

Let me know if you guys have any question.

|

The Mini Plate Keychain Guy

Store: cmxgraphics.com
Instagram: @cmxgraphics.co

7/20/2018 10:01 AM

Very cool but $35 to North America is Insane shipping.

|

7/20/2018 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 10:14 AM

RiverockMX wrote:

Very cool but $35 to North America is Insane shipping.

Thanks RiverockMX.

Regarding the shipping price, that's only options the Brazilian Post Office offer me, at least it's express it arrives in 7-10 business days.

The shipping cost is almost the same for 1 or 15-20 keychains, that's why I suggest ordering a bigger quantity.

|

7/23/2018 5:35 AM

bump

|

7/23/2018 6:34 AM

What's the shipping within europe?

|

7/23/2018 5:41 PM

Turbojez wrote:

What's the shipping within europe?

Hey Turbojez, the EMS shipping fee is the same to US, Europe, Autralia and even Argentina, around $35.

Let me know if you are interested and I can make a proof of design for you.

Here's a keychain that I've made for AJ to reward his best students.

|

7/27/2018 12:00 PM

bump

|

7/27/2018 8:42 PM

If there's a more reasonable shipping method i would be okay waiting up to 3 or even 4 weeks.

There must be something cheaper even if it takes longer.

If so i would probably buy a few.

|

7/28/2018 11:01 AM

You-n-Gs-town born & bred wrote:

If there's a more reasonable shipping method i would be okay waiting up to 3 or even 4 weeks.

There must be something cheaper even if it takes longer.

If so i would probably buy a few.

Actually, there is a "cheaper method" but the difference is something like $5. The EMS shipping is quite fast, yesterday I got a msg from a customer from Rhode Island which received his order in 5 business days.

What I can do to help with the shipping costs is throw a couple extra keychains in each order.

|

7/28/2018 12:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 12:21 PM

The only feasible way to sell in the US would be to organize (seller) a large 20+ order and ship to one location. They can then be re-shipped to individual customers in the US for around $1 ea.
The alternative of $42ea for a key chain is implausible.

|

7/28/2018 1:00 PM

RiverockMX wrote:

The only feasible way to sell in the US would be to organize (seller) a large 20+ order and ship to one location. They can then be re-shipped to individual customers in the US for around $1 ea.

Cheapest shipping method in the US is a padded envelove from USPS for $6.50 unless your putting in envelopes which i would not recommend because the post office will feel it and remove it.....i have shipped a couple bolts here and there this way and 95% of the time the post office removes the part from the package and ends up costing me more

|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

7/28/2018 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 4:09 PM

In fact, that's an alternative that I already thought about it. I even have a friend who lives in the US who told he wouldn't mind to receive a package and then take each envelope and drop it at USPS.

Guess that 15-20 keychains are a starting point. Who's interested in the keychains at the following prices:

1 pc = $14 ($7 for the keychain and $7 for shipping)
2 pcs = $21 ($14 for the keychains and $7 for shipping)
3 pcs = $28 ($21 for the keychains and $7 for shipping) and so on...

Sounds a more reasonable option in my opinion.

Let's see if we manage to fulfil an order.

|

7/28/2018 4:19 PM

RiverockMX wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

Cheapest shipping method in the US is a padded envelove from USPS for $6.50 unless your putting in envelopes which i would not recommend because the post office will feel it and remove it.....i have shipped a couple bolts here and there this way and 95% of the time the post office removes the part from the package and ends up costing me more

Not Accurate. A 4" X 5" kraft bubble mailer would be plenty and no one will remove anything. USPS 1st class 4-5 oz ( if that) and you have dirt cheap shipping.

|

9/7/2018 6:35 AM

Hey guys, this week I got some great news from my post office rep. They offer me a reasonable method to ship my keychains worldwide.

I can ship 4-10 keychains worldwide by a flat fee of $10 and the estimated delivery is around 15-20 days.

Let me know if someone is interested in making an order.

Made some new designs this week as well.

Photo

|

9/9/2018 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2018 4:45 PM

here's another picture of the keychains.

Photo

Let me know if you guys have any question.

Thanks,
Pohl

|