Crf 250/450 Ride Eng 21mm Clamps Make Offer

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2017 9:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 7:20 AM

Clamps will fit 09-18 450 and 10-18 250. Make an offer I have no need. All bearings are good. Top clamp is 49 mm but will work for stock with .5mm shin or tape.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/23/2017 11:43 PM

Bump

|

11/30/2017 12:36 PM

Bump

|

12/2/2017 11:37 AM

Bump

|

12/17/2017 2:45 PM

Bumppp

|

12/17/2017 8:45 PM

On the clamps do you know the upper and lower sizes? I am looking for clamps to use on an 89 CR250 but need to know what size the forks upper and lowers are.

|

12/18/2017 10:37 AM

quiknic wrote:

On the clamps do you know the upper and lower sizes? I am looking for clamps to use on an 89 CR250 but need to know what size the forks upper and lowers are.

Bottom is for 48mm and the top was bored so I believe they would be 49mm. The guy I bought them from used them with PC showa akit. I can also measure when I get home.

|

1/8/2018 1:44 PM

Bump

|

1/15/2018 3:43 PM

Bump make an offer

|

1/15/2018 4:32 PM

Specs on the link?

|

1/16/2018 4:28 PM

ferg722 wrote:

Specs on the link?

Lowers the bike 8mm. It’s the full assembly so I’m not sure of the lengths.

|

1/20/2018 3:24 AM

Made an account just to comment haha would you take $150 for the link and are you willing to ship to Australia?

|

1/20/2018 4:49 AM

trav389 wrote:

Made an account just to comment haha would you take $150 for the link and are you willing to ship to Australia?

I’ve never shipped out of the US. You know the best way to do it?

|

1/20/2018 5:32 AM

trav389 wrote:

Made an account just to comment haha would you take $150 for the link and are you willing to ship to Australia?

Naanak wrote:

I’ve never shipped out of the US. You know the best way to do it?

I have no idea sorry man do more buying than selling if I'm honest. USPS is the carrier that usually brings stuff across the pond for me if that helps at all?

|

1/20/2018 5:13 PM

trav389 wrote:

Made an account just to comment haha would you take $150 for the link and are you willing to ship to Australia?

Naanak wrote:

I’ve never shipped out of the US. You know the best way to do it?

trav389 wrote:

I have no idea sorry man do more buying than selling if I'm honest. USPS is the carrier that usually brings stuff across the pond for me if that helps at all?

I’ll look in to it and let you know.

|

1/23/2018 1:45 PM

trav389 wrote:

Made an account just to comment haha would you take $150 for the link and are you willing to ship to Australia?

Naanak wrote:

I’ve never shipped out of the US. You know the best way to do it?

trav389 wrote:

I have no idea sorry man do more buying than selling if I'm honest. USPS is the carrier that usually brings stuff across the pond for me if that helps at all?

I pm’d you.

|

1/23/2018 5:57 PM

I have no idea how to find pm’s on this site

|

1/23/2018 6:13 PM

trav389 wrote:

I have no idea how to find pm’s on this site

Sorry it should come through email

|

1/24/2018 12:13 AM

I’ve looked and tried everything I can think of but no message man

|

1/24/2018 6:56 AM

trav389 wrote:

I’ve looked and tried everything I can think of but no message man

Okay email me at naanak65@gmail.com it’s easier then replying on here

|

2/1/2018 10:32 AM

Bump link is sold

|

3/10/2018 4:37 PM

Bump

|

3/21/2018 7:18 AM

Bump

|

3/30/2018 7:06 AM

Bump

|

3/30/2018 1:10 PM

Naanak wrote:

Bump

Do you have the shims to run the stock forks?

|

2020 Make Leftists Cry Again

3/30/2018 2:11 PM

Jharper wrote:

Do you have the shims to run the stock forks?

No

|