Cone valve fork tubes & internals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2021 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2021 3:01 PM

Hey guys I have a set of wp cone valve internals and sliders from a set of Ktm forks, I upgraded to some rainbow colored ones and don’t need these. They are in good condition with no issues. asking $750 obo shipped. 817-713-5651 Thanks
Tubes and red seal holders sold. Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/23/2021 10:52 AM

Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my new cone valves. Where did you get yours? Thanks, Mike

|

2/23/2021 12:29 PM

Digger29 wrote:

Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my ...more

No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best suspension I’ve ever used. If you go this route let them know I sent you! This photo is in my living room with no light so in person and in the sun they look 100x better Photo

|

2/23/2021 1:48 PM

Digger29 wrote:

Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my ...more

ChadScogins39 wrote:

No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best ...more

Just called them and I'll be using them for a blue DLC coating which will hold up way better than Ti-nitride will. I used your name. Thanks for the heads up, Mike

|

2/23/2021 8:06 PM

How much for the red seal holders?

|

2/24/2021 5:17 AM

Digger29 wrote:

Just called them and I'll be using them for a blue DLC coating which will hold up way better than Ti-nitride will. I used your ...more

Heck yea man!

|

2/24/2021 5:18 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

How much for the red seal holders?

I’m not 100% sure what any of this is worth so if it’s way too much I’m fair and will work with you. I want $100 for them

|

2/24/2021 7:15 AM

What is the spring rate?

|

2/24/2021 12:25 PM

Digger29 wrote:

ChadScogins39 wrote:

No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best ...more

What was the turn around time for your coatings? I am planning on getting mine does as well from them. Mark and Jeremy are great people who do amazing work!

|

2/26/2021 11:09 AM

How much for the tubes?

|

2/26/2021 11:44 AM

weantright wrote:

How much for the tubes?

$400

|

2/26/2021 11:45 AM

A_Wise1 wrote:

What was the turn around time for your coatings? I am planning on getting mine does as well from them. Mark and Jeremy are ...more

They actually have them in stock!

|