Cone valve fork tubes & internals

Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 3:01pm
Hey guys I have a set of wp cone valve internals and sliders from a set of Ktm forks, I upgraded to some rainbow colored ones and don’t need these. They are in good condition with no issues. asking $750 obo shipped. 817-713-5651 Thanks
Tubes and red seal holders sold.

|
Digger29
2/23/2021 10:52am
Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my new cone valves. Where did you get yours? Thanks, Mike
2/23/2021 12:29pm
Digger29 wrote:
Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my new cone...
Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my new cone valves. Where did you get yours? Thanks, Mike
No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best suspension I’ve ever used. If you go this route let them know I sent you! This photo is in my living room with no light so in person and in the sun they look 100x better
Digger29
2/23/2021 1:48pm
Digger29 wrote:
Good luck with the sale. Not trying to hijack your post but I'm looking for blue or blue-ish rainbow Ti nitride sliders for my new cone...
No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best suspension I’ve ever used...
No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best suspension I’ve ever used. If you go this route let them know I sent you! This photo is in my living room with no light so in person and in the sun they look 100x better
Just called them and I'll be using them for a blue DLC coating which will hold up way better than Ti-nitride will. I used your name. Thanks for the heads up, Mike

The Shop

2/24/2021 5:17am
Digger29 wrote:
Just called them and I'll be using them for a blue DLC coating which will hold up way better than Ti-nitride will. I used your name...
Just called them and I'll be using them for a blue DLC coating which will hold up way better than Ti-nitride will. I used your name. Thanks for the heads up, Mike
Heck yea man!
2/24/2021 5:18am
How much for the red seal holders?
I’m not 100% sure what any of this is worth so if it’s way too much I’m fair and will work with you. I want $100 for them
A_Wise1
2/24/2021 12:25pm
Digger29 wrote:
No worries man!! Aeo powersports did it. They have their own knuckle/link too that’s a game changer it’s by far the best suspension I’ve ever used...
What was the turn around time for your coatings? I am planning on getting mine does as well from them. Mark and Jeremy are great people who do amazing work!
2/26/2021 11:45am
A_Wise1 wrote:
What was the turn around time for your coatings? I am planning on getting mine does as well from them. Mark and Jeremy are great people...
What was the turn around time for your coatings? I am planning on getting mine does as well from them. Mark and Jeremy are great people who do amazing work!
They actually have them in stock!

Post a reply to: Cone valve fork tubes & internals

The Latest