Complete collection of Supercross and Motocross collection

Roosting33
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2022 10:46am
I have been collecting Supercross/Motocross memorabilia for years and have attended many events local and not so local to get majority of my entire collection signed. I have a ton of jerseys, number plates and a few helmets as well as plastics off of some of the racers bikes. Also signed posters from the events will be included as well. Im looking at no less than $12,000 for my whole collection. I also have included 2018 MXON autographed and race worn items as well. To much to list!! Do not waste my time or yours with any low ball offers!!! You will be ignored!!! Factor in airfare coast to coast for these events plus event and pit access plus hotel and rental vehicle prices as well as the time involved to build such a collection you can understand where I am going with this. I hate to let everything go but my life's priorities have changed. Message me if you are serious!! I also have a 2000 Honda CR125R recently rebuilt with some added extras I'm also looking to sell for an additional $2300. Not separating anything minus the bike!!
Shannon
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/22/2022 1:18pm
"Factor in airfare coast to coast for these events plus event and pit access plus hotel and rental vehicle prices as well as the time involved to build such a collection you can understand where I am going with this."

That's your problem. That doesn't add any value to any of the items.

"To much to list!! Do not waste my time or yours with any low ball offers!!! You will be ignored!!!"

Your current ad is wasting everyone's time.

You're going to have to take the time to list your items along with pictures and prices, or it'll be taken down.

What do you expect? People are not going to guess what items you have for sale and messaging back and forth is just a waste of time, including your own.
1/22/2022 2:06pm
I agree with maverick. Asking that much for any sort of collection demands detailed pictures of every single thing included. No money back for travel expenses either lol
Roosting33
1/22/2022 6:11pm
Evidently I peeked the curiousity of some and while I appreciate the feedback I am not interested in personal opinions! Just want to off load my collection to someone who can appreciate what they have and what I have spent years collecting. I will be more than willing to disclose what I have for serious buyers!! PM me for details!!! I can provide pics with details upon request
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/22/2022 7:03pm
Roosting33 wrote:
Evidently I peeked the curiousity of some and while I appreciate the feedback I am not interested in personal opinions! Just want to off load my...
Evidently I peeked the curiousity of some and while I appreciate the feedback I am not interested in personal opinions! Just want to off load my collection to someone who can appreciate what they have and what I have spent years collecting. I will be more than willing to disclose what I have for serious buyers!! PM me for details!!! I can provide pics with details upon request
I'm not interested in any of your items.

It's called the For Sale section. Vital MX is not an auction website nor an ask me what I got for sale and give me your best price website. That's wasting everyone's time, including yours.

If you're serious about selling your collection, you'll post what you have available. If you're not willing to do that, that's fine, but don't be surprised when you no longer see your ad listed.

I'm not sure how many items you have in your collection, so if you need a day or two to sort it all out before posting that's fine.

Let me know what you want to do.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/25/2022 8:40am
Have you decided what you wanted to do?

Ignoring the message is not in your favor.
Roosting33
1/26/2022 5:22am
Roosting33 wrote:
I have been collecting Supercross/Motocross memorabilia for years and have attended many events local and not so local to get majority of my entire collection signed...
I have been collecting Supercross/Motocross memorabilia for years and have attended many events local and not so local to get majority of my entire collection signed. I have a ton of jerseys, number plates and a few helmets as well as plastics off of some of the racers bikes. Also signed posters from the events will be included as well. Im looking at no less than $12,000 for my whole collection. I also have included 2018 MXON autographed and race worn items as well. To much to list!! Do not waste my time or yours with any low ball offers!!! You will be ignored!!! Factor in airfare coast to coast for these events plus event and pit access plus hotel and rental vehicle prices as well as the time involved to build such a collection you can understand where I am going with this. I hate to let everything go but my life's priorities have changed. Message me if you are serious!! I also have a 2000 Honda CR125R recently rebuilt with some added extras I'm also looking to sell for an additional $2300. Not separating anything minus the bike!!
Shannon
Some of the items!

Roosting33
1/26/2022 5:23am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Have you decided what you wanted to do?

Ignoring the message is not in your favor.
Seriously! What is you're role up here guy?
1/26/2022 5:38am
Roosting33 wrote:
He's literally a mod so I'd pipe down.

I hate how good your collection, some of this stuff i'd kill for, if you can verify the authenticity of it.
Roosting33
1/26/2022 8:09am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2022 8:23am
Roosting33 wrote:
He's literally a mod so I'd pipe down. I hate how good your collection, some of this stuff i'd kill for, if you can verify the...

I hate how good your collection, some of this stuff i'd kill for, if you can verify the authenticity of it.
How do you mean? I obtained these autographs by attending various Supercross, Motocross and the 2018 MXON to obtain the signatures I have. Apologies if my listing wasnt specific enough. Never thought I'd see the day come where I was getting rid of my collection but my priorities have changed. For all interested buyers just message me. Dont reply on this thread as I don't get up here often.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/26/2022 8:51am
Roosting33 wrote:
How do you mean? I obtained these autographs by attending various Supercross, Motocross and the 2018 MXON to obtain the signatures I have. Apologies if my...
How do you mean? I obtained these autographs by attending various Supercross, Motocross and the 2018 MXON to obtain the signatures I have. Apologies if my listing wasnt specific enough. Never thought I'd see the day come where I was getting rid of my collection but my priorities have changed. For all interested buyers just message me. Dont reply on this thread as I don't get up here often.
Meaning are the jerseys authentic/worn by the riders or just replica jerseys you bought at a store/online that you got signed. That affects the price.

For instance I can see that one of the No Fear jerseys with Windham's name appears to still have a No Fear tag on it. That leads me to believe that specific jersey is a replica that you got signed and not a race worn Kevin Windham jersey.

That's why it's important to include as much detailed information as possible when listing items for sale.
Roostermx58
1/26/2022 10:45am
Also, you say this is only some. What else do you have? Although it looks like a lot from the pictures you posted, it's really the same picture over and over from different angles, zoomed in and zoomed out.

I count:
- 2 helmets
- 21 jerseys
- a number of front plate decals and posters

mxb2
1/26/2022 10:46am
Roosting33 wrote:
He's literally a mod so I'd pipe down. I hate how good your collection, some of this stuff i'd kill for, if you can verify the...

Prices should dictate. Legit or replicas, logos, jersey type. Etc.

Post a reply to: Complete collection of Supercross and Motocross collection

The Latest