Can someone help me identify these titanium pegs please?

DuroTools
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2021 10:56am
Hello, anyone know what make and model these are fo r? I bought these on ebay for a 1st generation kx250f but they didn't fit without a special bushing that I had fabricated to go in between the springs and the pegs. I though maybe they were just the wrong year but they were tried on a current kx250f and the guy said they didn't fit this generation either so now I'm stumped to what these fit. The seller I bought them from must have been totally wrong or maybe these pegs were fabricated to take a bushing and the seller didn't realize that and forgot to include them. Anyways they are decent pegs so would like to find them a home and can't do that without knowing what they go to. Any ideas?

|
JBernard_401
2/16/2021 10:56am
Looks to me like someone took a cutoff wheel to the nibs that spur off by the bushing. They may be modified kxf style pegs but good luck trying to get them back on a kxf if they did in fact do that.
DuroTools
2/16/2021 11:58am
Looks to me like someone took a cutoff wheel to the nibs that spur off by the bushing. They may be modified kxf style pegs but...
Looks to me like someone took a cutoff wheel to the nibs that spur off by the bushing. They may be modified kxf style pegs but good luck trying to get them back on a kxf if they did in fact do that.
Thanks , when I got them they were almost new and I don't remember seeing anything that looked like it was cut off but I could have easily missed it I guess.
adamw21
2/16/2021 2:07pm
Looks to me like someone took a cutoff wheel to the nibs that spur off by the bushing. They may be modified kxf style pegs but...
DuroTools wrote:
Thanks , when I got them they were almost new and I don't remember seeing anything that looked like it was cut off but I could...
Thanks , when I got them they were almost new and I don't remember seeing anything that looked like it was cut off but I could have easily missed it I guess.
Looks like the would fit a klx quite well.

Post a reply to: Can someone help me identify these titanium pegs please?

The Latest