CR 500 FMF

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2021 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2021 8:36 AM

FMF pipe and silencer $100+shipping
Obviously not in the best condition but hoping somebody else can get some use out of it

Call or Text (541)661-1509
Open to offers!

Located in Northern California

Photo
Photo


|

3/26/2021 7:14 PM

That clutch cover isn't for a CR500, CR500 has 6 bolt cover. Would you sell just the silencer?

|

3/29/2021 7:35 AM

seanmx57 wrote:

That clutch cover isn't for a CR500, CR500 has 6 bolt cover. Would you sell just the silencer?

True statement Photo

|

3/29/2021 7:43 AM

Sorry guys, bought the bike from a family friend and was handed a box of parts that came off the bike before he rebuilt it so was under the impression that they were all for the 500. I would sell the silencer by itself. Shoot me a price

|

3/29/2021 1:30 PM

Do you have any other cr 500 parts for sale

|

3/29/2021 1:58 PM

sim0417 wrote:

Do you have any other cr 500 parts for sale

Unfortunately I don't. Sorry

|

3/29/2021 8:21 PM

CWat202 wrote:

Sorry guys, bought the bike from a family friend and was handed a box of parts that came off the bike before he rebuilt it so ...more

I'll PM you as well but email me at seanmx57@yahoo.com is best way to get me not PM. I'll buy that silencer.

|