Brand new 100% Goggles

Edited Date/Time 3/9/2018 5:32pm
I have a total of 4 sets of brand new 100% goggles, they have never been ridden.

I have (1) Attack Yellow Racecraft like shown, with clear lens and tear offs. Asking $60 shipped.

I have (2) Fortis Racecrafts like shown, with mirrored lens, clear lens and tear offs. Asking $70 ea shipped

I have (1) pair of Saarinen Accuri goggles with mirrored lens and tear offs. Asking $60 shipped.

(1) unopened 20-pack of tear offs. Will include with any set of goggles for an extra $5.

If interested in more than one pair, I can offer a discount. I don't have the actual pics at the moment
But can provide them upon request.

Thanks!
|
quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
3/6/2018 7:19pm
Bump! Feel free to make reasonable offers!
I am interested in the (2) Fortis Racecrafts like shown, with mirrored lens, clear lens and tear offs. Are they both this color and would you be willing to do (2) @ $100.00 and do you have additional tear-offs for these?

3/6/2018 7:43pm
quiknic wrote:
I am interested in the (2) Fortis Racecrafts like shown, with mirrored lens, clear lens and tear offs. Are they both this color and would you...
I am interested in the (2) Fortis Racecrafts like shown, with mirrored lens, clear lens and tear offs. Are they both this color and would you be willing to do (2) @ $100.00 and do you have additional tear-offs for these?

Yes both of the Fortis are the same. They both have a 10 pack of tear offs and I have an additional 20-pk of tearoffs.

Im flexible on pricing, but $100 is a little less than I am willing to take, can you do a little better?

The Shop

3/7/2018 6:10am
quiknic wrote:
I am interested in the (2) Fortis Racecrafts like shown, with mirrored lens, clear lens and tear offs. Are they both this color and would you...

I sent you a PM.
mb60
3/7/2018 12:51pm
Do the red accuri goggles go over the glasses ?
3/7/2018 2:37pm
mb60 wrote:
Do the red accuri goggles go over the glasses ?
Since these are not the dedicated OTG model, I would say probably not. I don't wear glasses so I couldn't tell you how they fit with glasses.
quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
3/8/2018 7:09am
quiknic wrote:

I sent you a PM.
PM returned. Thanks
3/8/2018 6:05pm
quiknic wrote:

I sent you a PM.
quiknic wrote:
PM returned. Thanks
I responded to your PM.
3/9/2018 4:05pm
quiknic wrote:

I sent you a PM.
quiknic wrote:
PM returned. Thanks
Hey bud, did you get my PM?
quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
3/9/2018 4:58pm
Money sent, I sent you a PM with shipping info. Thanks
3/9/2018 5:32pm
quiknic wrote:
Money sent, I sent you a PM with shipping info. Thanks
Got it! Thank you! I'll get it sent out Monday and will send you tracking.

Post a reply to: Brand new 100% Goggles

The Latest