Brand New 2007 Cr 250

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2020 2:59 PM

Guys,

Thinking of selling my Cr I have, Only been started never ridden...

Anyone have and Interest in it?

|

7/15/2020 3:19 PM

wilbur48 wrote:

Guys,

Thinking of selling my Cr I have, Only been started never ridden...

Anyone have and Interest in it?

send pics to 760-608-1688

|

7/15/2020 3:46 PM

How can you tease us like that, without pictures?

|

7/15/2020 5:47 PM

|

7/15/2020 5:59 PM

$12,000 seems like the going rate for unused 2-strokes. I’ve seen 4 in the last few months.

|

7/15/2020 6:37 PM

langhammx wrote:

I’ll just leave this here....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads/07-cr125r-sells-for-12-100-mecum-motorcycle-auction-in-vegas.2612952/

NoFear791 wrote:

$12,000 seems like the going rate for unused 2-strokes. I’ve seen 4 in the last few months.

The guy that sold that 125, also had a 250 as well. I think it fetched $15K

|

7/15/2020 7:09 PM

wilbur48 wrote:

Guys,

Thinking of selling my Cr I have, Only been started never ridden...

Anyone have and Interest in it?

Don’t even think about it. Sell that yz instead.

|

7/16/2020 9:51 AM

langhammx wrote:

I’ll just leave this here....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads/07-cr125r-sells-for-12-100-mecum-motorcycle-auction-in-vegas.2612952/

NoFear791 wrote:

$12,000 seems like the going rate for unused 2-strokes. I’ve seen 4 in the last few months.

langhammx wrote:

The guy that sold that 125, also had a 250 as well. I think it fetched $15K

My buddy bought the other 250.
Here is mine for reference. Been started , rode down the street.
Photo

|

7/16/2020 9:54 AM

NoFear791 wrote:

$12,000 seems like the going rate for unused 2-strokes. I’ve seen 4 in the last few months.

langhammx wrote:

The guy that sold that 125, also had a 250 as well. I think it fetched $15K

EastCoastMaico wrote:

My buddy bought the other 250.
Here is mine for reference. Been started , rode down the street.
Photo

Nice ravens jersey.

|

7/16/2020 10:14 AM

sorry, haven't gotten photos yet, but thats exactly how mine looks.

|

7/16/2020 12:47 PM

wilbur48 wrote:

Guys,

Thinking of selling my Cr I have, Only been started never ridden...

Anyone have and Interest in it?

If you still have connections to get some good kit suspension for it I’m interested. Builtotride@gmail.com

|

7/17/2020 9:46 AM

wilbur48 wrote:

sorry, haven't gotten photos yet, but thats exactly how mine looks.

What are you looking to get out of it? If/when you get pictures, send to da241@rocketmail.com
Serious buyer.. I have a matching set of 2007 CR's (125 and 250) both were put together and put on display, neither have ever had gas in their tanks. Thanks
Photo

|

7/18/2020 4:34 PM

Photo
Photo
|

7/18/2020 4:44 PM

wilbur48 wrote: Photo
Photo

What are you looking to get for it?

|

7/18/2020 4:53 PM

Well. I’m seeing what they’ve been getting above so I’ll take offers.

|

7/18/2020 6:10 PM

6k and I’ll come pick it up.

|

7/18/2020 7:18 PM

Ok, I’ll go $6100 tongue

|

7/18/2020 7:27 PM

I’ll go $6150. 😂

|

7/18/2020 7:29 PM

Damn you guys! grin

|

7/18/2020 8:12 PM

Obviously in a fair ball park.

|

7/21/2020 7:01 AM

Basically From looking around I’d say 12k is pretty fair.

|

7/21/2020 7:36 AM

So 6200?? whistling

|

7/21/2020 4:04 PM

no, if anyone is serious about buying it, feel free to email me mxwilbur266@yahoo.com

|

7/24/2020 3:59 PM

Funny thing is even if they started remaking them for 2021 I highly doubt they would go for 12 grand, I bought one for years ago with the original back tire on it super low hours for $1500 that seems reasonable six grand even that seems reasonable by 12 fuzzzz that... Let me hold onto it for one race season and see how much it’s worth after 😎

|

7/25/2020 3:31 AM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

Funny thing is even if they started remaking them for 2021 I highly doubt they would go for 12 grand, I bought one for years ago with the original back tire on it super low hours for $1500 that seems reasonable six grand even that seems reasonable by 12 fuzzzz that... Let me hold onto it for one race season and see how much it’s worth after 😎

Well there’s your first problem. Honda won’t be remaking 2 strokes so this will still remain the last year arguably one of the biggest dirt bike manufacturers made one. Secondly, there wont be a “race season” on this bike so yes, no one will pay 12 grand for an outdated 2 stroke they plan to ride let alone race. This bike would be bought for the person who wants it in their living room, their office, their motorcycle store showroom etc and be bought with the intentions as probably only a couple hand fulls of last year 2 strokes never touched and ridden. The amount of people who own 2007 cr 250s is probably 1000x the amount of 2007 cr 250s that have never been ridden and that, is where the price comes from.

|

7/25/2020 9:20 AM

bm201 wrote:

Well there’s your first problem. Honda won’t be remaking 2 strokes so this will still remain the last year arguably one of the biggest dirt bike manufacturers made one. Secondly, there wont be a “race season” on this bike so yes, no one will pay 12 grand for an outdated 2 stroke they plan to ride let alone race. This bike would be bought for the person who wants it in their living room, their office, their motorcycle store showroom etc and be bought with the intentions as probably only a couple hand fulls of last year 2 strokes never touched and ridden. The amount of people who own 2007 cr 250s is probably 1000x the amount of 2007 cr 250s that have never been ridden and that, is where the price comes from.

This dude gets it... cool

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

7/25/2020 11:08 AM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

Funny thing is even if they started remaking them for 2021 I highly doubt they would go for 12 grand, I bought one for years ago with the original back tire on it super low hours for $1500 that seems reasonable six grand even that seems reasonable by 12 fuzzzz that... Let me hold onto it for one race season and see how much it’s worth after 😎

bm201 wrote:

Well there’s your first problem. Honda won’t be remaking 2 strokes so this will still remain the last year arguably one of the biggest dirt bike manufacturers made one. Secondly, there wont be a “race season” on this bike so yes, no one will pay 12 grand for an outdated 2 stroke they plan to ride let alone race. This bike would be bought for the person who wants it in their living room, their office, their motorcycle store showroom etc and be bought with the intentions as probably only a couple hand fulls of last year 2 strokes never touched and ridden. The amount of people who own 2007 cr 250s is probably 1000x the amount of 2007 cr 250s that have never been ridden and that, is where the price comes from.

H4L wrote:

This dude gets it... cool

The price will just go up as time goes on due to them being so sought after and honda never making another 2 stroke.

|

7/25/2020 11:33 AM

Chris5406 wrote:

The price will just go up as time goes on due to them being so sought after and honda never making another 2 stroke.

Yup. I can see these bikes potentially fetching $20K someday if not more..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.