Brand New 2006 Suzuki RM250 2 Stroke

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2018 11:54 AM

|

3/6/2018 12:44 PM

Not brand new! 8 hours on it! Very nice though.
And I'll sell my 04 with 10 hours on it including A-kit suspension for the same money.

|

3/6/2018 1:28 PM

JWACK wrote:

And I'll sell my 04 with 10 hours on it including A-kit suspension for the same money.

Do let me know if you decide to sell the suspension separately wink

|

3/6/2018 1:38 PM

JWACK wrote:

Turbojez wrote:

It's bolted on and ready to go. Buy the suspension for 5500 and I'll give you the rm for free. tongue
Photo

|

3/6/2018 2:35 PM

JWACK wrote:

Turbojez wrote:

JWACK wrote:

It's bolted on and ready to go. Buy the suspension for 5500 and I'll give you the rm for free. tongue
Photo

Damn, that's a clean bike! Awesome! Shipping the whole bike to Poland might be a little more than just for the suspension though!

Why does it have that old ugly disc guard J? tongue

|

3/6/2018 3:14 PM

JWACK wrote:

Photo

That's a good buy right there !!

|

3/6/2018 10:32 PM

JWACK wrote:

Turbojez wrote:

JWACK wrote:

Photo

You know Jwack....I've heard you mention this before , and I had to keep double checking my wallet and priorities , and still thought seriously about taking that bike off your hands.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/6/2018 10:46 PM

JWACK wrote:

Much better deal in my opinion than this bike on Craigslist!

|

3/7/2018 5:57 AM

JWACK wrote:

Photo

That is exceptionally sweet !!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.