BRAND NEW 2005 Honda CR250R!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2018 4:21 PM

This bike is brand new! I bought it from a dealer brought it home and has been in climate controlled storage since. Asking $6500 obo. I know these bikes are hard to find in this condition. I will not respond to low ball offers. Thanks for looking.


Photo

|

10/5/2018 4:33 PM

Don't know if it will fetch 6k plus, but always sweet to see an all stock new CR these days. Rare bird there.

|

10/5/2018 4:47 PM

Awesome, it's worth $6k to someone

|

10/5/2018 8:21 PM

How the heck did you let a bike sit for 13 years and not ride it????

|

10/5/2018 10:56 PM

Harv379 wrote:

How the heck did you let a bike sit for 13 years and not ride it????

That's what I was thinking....

|

10/6/2018 5:13 AM

A bike sitting for that long isn’t good

|

10/6/2018 5:54 AM

It’s worth it to someone!

|

10/6/2018 6:08 AM

I loved the ergonomics on that era, beautiful bike!!! I'd put in my living room and not let my kids touch it!! Just keep it, you can always make money but you can't always find that ride.

|

10/6/2018 7:15 AM

This is a tough call, if you ride it, the value drops right off ...if you keep it stored it will likely never go any higher in value..you would have to have a real hard on for this particular bike to pay this amount. But like others have said...how do you buy a new bike & not ride it?

|

10/6/2018 8:04 AM

Its worth what someone will pay.

|

10/6/2018 8:26 AM

Can't speak for the OP. In my case I own a 0 hr. 07 CR2 that's never been ridden mainly because I usually have 4-5 bikes in the stable. I don't feel the need to ride it since I have other bikes that can be ridden.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/6/2018 10:15 AM

H4L wrote:

Can't speak for the OP. In my case I own a 0 hr. 07 CR2 that's never been ridden mainly because I usually have 4-5 bikes in the stable. I don't feel the need to ride it since I have other bikes that can be ridden.

Your 07 could be best friends with my 07. I could have one to ride and one to not ride haha. If the stable ever gets full send that horse my way.

|

10/6/2018 10:23 AM

k131 wrote:

This bike is brand new! I bought it from a dealer brought it home and has been in climate controlled storage since. Asking $6500 obo. I know these bikes are hard to find in this condition. I will not respond to low ball offers. Thanks for looking.


Photo

Hang onto it unless you are absolutely satisfied with the sale price. Even if the value doesn’t go up you’ll most likely never have a bike like it again. In a couple years you’ll be asking yourself “why did I sell that bike?”good luck either way!!

|

10/11/2018 5:53 PM

Interested in this bike. Shoot me an email. da241@rocketmail.com

|

10/11/2018 5:54 PM

H4L wrote:

Can't speak for the OP. In my case I own a 0 hr. 07 CR2 that's never been ridden mainly because I usually have 4-5 bikes in the stable. I don't feel the need to ride it since I have other bikes that can be ridden.

Any chance you would sell your new 07? Serious buyer, check out instagram @da241. Would go to a great home, would not ride!

|

10/11/2018 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 10:57 PM

Derek Anderson wrote:

Any chance you would sell your new 07? Serious buyer, check out instagram @da241. Would go to a great home, would not ride!

Hey Derek,
You called me over the summer about it. I had it for sale in my local CL. You were going to call me back, but I didn't hear back from you. Send me a PM if you need my # again. Thnxz..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/15/2018 5:14 AM

Did it sell?

|