Atlas Vision neck brace (Lg)

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
Edited Date/Time 7/26/2021 1:17pm
Brand new.

https://www.atlasbrace.com/atlas-vision/

I was hoping that I would like it, but I guess I’m just not a neck brace guy.
$150.00 shipped to lower 48

** SOLD**

I will delete the thread, once Kyle receives his brace.

Comes with straps

PayPal as friends and family or add 4% to cover their fees

|

The Shop

7/26/2021 12:28pm
Hoping this might be more comfortable than the Air version..humm
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/26/2021 12:33pm
RiverockMX wrote:
Hoping this might be more comfortable than the Air version..humm
Honestly I can’t give an opinion, I’ve owned just about every brace and they have all been too restrictive for me. With the Atlas Air being the least cumbersome when comparing with Original Leatt or A-Stars carbon that I’ve tried. This one doesn’t seem to hit my helmet at all, but I don’t want to wear the strap to keep it in place either.
7/26/2021 12:57pm
langhammx wrote:
Honestly I can’t give an opinion, I’ve owned just about every brace and they have all been too restrictive for me. With the Atlas Air being...
Honestly I can’t give an opinion, I’ve owned just about every brace and they have all been too restrictive for me. With the Atlas Air being the least cumbersome when comparing with Original Leatt or A-Stars carbon that I’ve tried. This one doesn’t seem to hit my helmet at all, but I don’t want to wear the strap to keep it in place either.
Been using the air without straps, you feel the vision needs the straps?
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/26/2021 1:04pm
langhammx wrote:
Honestly I can’t give an opinion, I’ve owned just about every brace and they have all been too restrictive for me. With the Atlas Air being...
RiverockMX wrote:
Been using the air without straps, you feel the vision needs the straps?
Maybe it doesn’t, but I guess my concern with any brace, is it getting twisted up in a crash and defeating the purpose of protecting your neck…
It it’s worn with a chest protector, it’s less likely to be a concern, I’d think.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/26/2021 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2021 1:22pm
Kachmar829 wrote:
Payment sent via PayPal. Sold! Thanks
Got your payment. I’ll send you a tracking # as soon as it ships.

****Can someone else please vouch for me, as I think Kyle was a little nervous about sending money as F&F. Thanks, Shaun ****
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/26/2021 1:39pm
RiverockMX wrote:
10yrs and 6K posts I think you can trust him Kyle ..lol
Thanks.
He’s got every right to be skeptical, there are so many scams out there, it’s insane !

I’ve sold 4 bikes and hundreds of parts on here, so I figured someone would chime in eventually. Lol
DaBaum44
7/26/2021 7:47pm
You will want to either use the straps or wear a chest protector that has integrated straps in the shoulder area. I tried to wear it once without the straps and had to pull off the track almost immediately lol.

I've been a Leatt GPX 5.5 brace guy for awhile. Switched to the Atlas Vision and honestly comfort wise it is the same to me as wearing no brace at all. I just use the shoulder straps on the Leatt chest protector to secure it in place.
walent215
7/26/2021 9:25pm
RiverockMX wrote:
10yrs and 6K posts I think you can trust him Kyle ..lol
This^^^^
And then some

Post a reply to: Atlas Vision neck brace (Lg)

The Latest