Atlanta tickets

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2019 1:43 PM

Anyone want to pick up some awesome tickets. Row 1. Section 208. I just had to cancel everything. We have 2. Nobody in front of you. Just a great view. Please message me. I will check my email often to make sure I get back to you. Ty.

|

2/25/2019 5:04 PM

How much are you wanting for them?

|

2/25/2019 5:19 PM

pmed about 30 min ago
brodybenotti@gmail.com

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

2/25/2019 5:28 PM

Brody. Sorry my bad. I am just waiting for my son to get back. I have no dam clue how to find the pm. I’m horrible with this stuff. He will be back in about 15 minutes. Same for you jared. Get right back to you guys. Sorry again.

|

2/25/2019 5:31 PM

Diesel71 wrote:

Brody. Sorry my bad. I am just waiting for my son to get back. I have no dam clue how to find the pm. I’m horrible with this stuff. He will be back in about 15 minutes. Same for you jared. Get right back to you guys. Sorry again.

no problem my dad is the same way, lol

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

2/25/2019 5:57 PM

I might be worse, however i did just do some digging and did find that yes, it’s under his hotmail. I had no clue. Jared if you like you can pm as well now and i will respond to you as well shortly. Ty guys

|

2/25/2019 6:05 PM

Just email me jaredmartin26@gmail.com

|