Anyone know a Manuel CiPez from Texas??

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2018 10:16 AM

.. he’s selling me parts and going to ship to uk but it’s quite a bit of money and was looking for some one who may know him to put me at ease lol

|

3/1/2018 12:22 PM

Did you search his name and email and phone number? I found a few scammers that way.

|

3/1/2018 12:51 PM

Pay with PayPal and just pay the fee. There's calculators on Google that'll tell you how much to send so the seller gets what they wanted after the fee. If you don't get your parts, you can get your money back (although it'll be stuck in limbo for a bit)

|

3/1/2018 1:53 PM

Yea guys I googled him and saw nothing.. just need to use PayPal and hope he’s honest

|

3/1/2018 3:11 PM

What part of Texas? I don't know that name.

|

3/1/2018 3:49 PM

What’s his phone number?

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

3/2/2018 1:42 AM

He's listing a brand new 1991 Mugen cylinder on vintagebikeads, only his profile lists his location as New York not Texas. While new Mugen cylinders are out there, they're as rare as rocking-horse shit, so - along with the location discrepancy - I'd be cautious over dealing with the seller. Just my 0.2 cents.

|

3/2/2018 6:45 AM

AK74 wrote:

He's listing a brand new 1991 Mugen cylinder on vintagebikeads, only his profile lists his location as New York not Texas. While new Mugen cylinders are out there, they're as rare as rocking-horse shit, so - along with the location discrepancy - I'd be cautious over dealing with the seller. Just my 0.2 cents.

Yes I quizzed him bout that .. he said he noticed it last minute and didn’t change it ... sent the money using PayPal and apparently it’s covered so fingers crossed

|

3/12/2018 2:26 AM

Hes trying to sell to me in aus today is something not right here

|

3/25/2018 5:00 PM

Your only really coverd if you use your credit card through paypal. Once the money is in his account he can transfer it out and its gone. If you file a dispute it just puts his account in the negetive if he has no cash in there. Learned that lesson the hard way. Your credit card companys have fraud protection and will refund you even if paypal wont.

|

3/25/2018 8:03 PM

Where in Texas is he supposed to be?

|

3/25/2018 9:07 PM

I asked him to send me a photo of himself with mugen head never heard from him again..

|