Any A-kit forks for a 2003 rm 250

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2018 3:13 PM

Looking for a A-kit front forks for my 03 RM250 let me know if you got some in good shape looking to sell

|

10/24/2018 4:09 PM

fitlesslife81 wrote:

Looking for a A-kit front forks for my 03 RM250 let me know if you got some in good shape looking to sell

If you find the forks I got a set of sweet PC clamps for ya $250. Photo

|

10/24/2018 9:11 PM

Sent you a PM
Langhammx@sbcglobal.net

|

10/26/2018 11:28 AM

I've got a set of Twin chamber dual spring PC kit forks, currently have kawi lugs but its probably just a spacer change. You could call PC and ask. I thought the shock body was similar as well between RM 2 stroke and kx four stroke but you should confirm on that as well .If you're interested shoot me a message.

|

10/28/2018 5:04 AM

langhammx wrote:

Sent you a PM
Langhammx@sbcglobal.net

how many sets of kit stuff do you have?! haha you keep popping up, anyway do you have any kit shocks for 2000-2008 honda?

|

10/28/2018 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2018 9:16 AM

langhammx wrote:

Sent you a PM
Langhammx@sbcglobal.net

brycepdh wrote:

how many sets of kit stuff do you have?! haha you keep popping up, anyway do you have any kit shocks for 2000-2008 honda?

I’ve had many sets, but currently only have 1-set for sale and they are RMZ forks with X-Trig clamps. These can be used on RM 250/125’s with a RMZ front wheel and axle.

I had a MINT set of SHOWA Honda forks/ shock listed a couple months ago, but they went quick.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/28/2018 9:18 AM

langhammx wrote:

I’ve had many sets, but currently only have 1-set for sale and they are RMZ forks with X-Trig clamps. These can be used on RM ...more

Damn that’s the shock I’m exactly after! I’ve been looking regularly on here for the last 18 months and just haven’t been in the right place at the right time. If you do manage to find one please send me an email at bryce-90@hotmail.com would be appreciated

|