Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Vegas boots sz 9

Bcrev229
7/27/2017 2:19am

I purchased a brand new pair of Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Vegas boots in a size 9. They are too small and I can no longer return/exchange them. I typically wear a 9/9.5, and I can put them on and buckle them up (barely), but they are just extremely tight. If they were 1 size larger I know the foot fitment would be good, but I don't know that it will make much of a difference for the top of the boot with my knee braces. The velcro spots hardly touch with the 9's. Anyone have any info on how much of a difference it will make if I were to sell these and get size 10's? I'm posting this in this section because I might sell them if I can get close to the $599 I paid for them.
|
metzler316
7/27/2017 9:23am
That's weird cuz I wear a size 10 shoe but have always got a size 9 tech10 and they are perfect!
Bcrev229
7/27/2017 4:37pm
Lol well that's not what I wanted to hear. I stopped riding for about 5 years and still had my size 9 tech 8's, and when I went to ride with them they were also super tight, but just assumed it was from sitting so long. I had EVS Web's for knee braces then and it was always a tough to buckle the top strap, but assumed it was just the knee braces. Now I switched to Asterisk Cell's and hoped they would be better, but they are just as tough to buckle. What I don't understand is when I look at close up pictures of all the pro's that wear Tech 10's and similar knee braces they seem to strap up perfectly fine and don't have that issue with the top of the boot not being wide enough. Hardly any Velcro showing on all the pics so it just doesn't make any sense to me since I've tried 2 of the top knee braces you can get and have the same problematic result.

Post a reply to: Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Vegas boots sz 9

The Latest