A-Stars Tech 10 White size 9

Regan289
5/25/2018 11:40am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 11:23am
Howdy. I'm trying to sell my Alpinestars Tech 10 size 9 in the white/vented. They've been worn for maybe 8 laps of my local supercross track. They fit really tight when they're new but once they broke in that little bit I see that they're a size too big so...they'll get shipped in my size 8 box.
They're like $600 or whatever new so I'd like to get a decent amount for them since they basically are new. This is a great chance to basically get brand new boots on a deal. Shoot me what you think is reasonable.
Also, I have my size 9 Fox Instinct for sale on here: https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/For-Sale-Bazaar,26/2018-Fox-Instinct-siz…

|
Roostermx58
5/25/2018 12:12pm
What do you think is reasonable?
Regan289
5/25/2018 12:54pm
What do you think is reasonable?
For basically worn once boots? I'd think $150 off brand new would be reasonable - so I'd do $450 shipped.
Regan289
5/25/2018 7:09pm
I don’t know what either of those are. If they have used boots on there for cheaper than i’d be willing to match the pricing on boots in comparable condition. I can’t wear these - they’re too big - so they’ll just sit around until they sell. My Fox Instinct don’t have as much forward overextension as I’d like to have so they too will just sit. I love my Sidi Crossfire 3’s and my size 8 Tech 10’s.

I’m set on boots so whatever will make them go decently quickly.
mwssquad827
5/27/2018 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2018 8:26pm
Regan289 wrote:
I don’t know what either of those are. If they have used boots on there for cheaper than i’d be willing to match the pricing on...
I don’t know what either of those are. If they have used boots on there for cheaper than i’d be willing to match the pricing on boots in comparable condition. I can’t wear these - they’re too big - so they’ll just sit around until they sell. My Fox Instinct don’t have as much forward overextension as I’d like to have so they too will just sit. I love my Sidi Crossfire 3’s and my size 8 Tech 10’s.

Reagan... if you don’t want the boots don’t buy the fucking boots.. go to your .com store, I don’t think $450 for new 10’s is bad..

The Shop

Regan289
5/28/2018 5:21am
Regan289 wrote:
I don’t know what either of those are. If they have used boots on there for cheaper than i’d be willing to match the pricing on...

Reagan... if you don’t want the boots don’t buy the fucking boots.. go to your .com store, I don’t think $450 for new 10’s is bad..
I'm confused exactly what this message means...you never know if you'll like boots until you truly ride in them so I'm not sure what you're insinuating here.

I think $450 is reasonable, really! Especially when you can swap out the inner bootie and it's like they've never been worn. I'd consider trading these 9's for comparably worn size 8's too.
mwssquad827
5/28/2018 7:33pm
Sorry I typed your name and meant to put t-fish.. I think $450 is a fair price
Ryan.Amoils
5/28/2018 8:38pm
Regan I have size 8s I would trade for, shoot me a text 305-804-1603
GregDVT
5/28/2018 9:15pm
Regan289 wrote:

How would you compare the quality between the Astars and the Sidis from the factory?
Regan289
5/29/2018 6:19am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2018 6:19am
They're both such different boots for sure! The Sidi's are light and slim on the leg and felt immediately as if I'd been wearing them for years with their movement they allowed out of the box. The Alpinestars are HEAVY especially in contrast to the Sidi's but the inside of the boots (part that makes contact with the bike) are so flat (whereas the Sidi's have just a "round" profile on the calf) that the Alpinestars 'wear' as though they're smaller. Though the sole is thicker too on the Alpinestars.
In terms of fit and finish though, these boots are unparalleled - I like Fox Instinct but they almost seem cheap in contrast. Everything from the materials to the way they just fit I can say until maybe Crossfire 4's come out or the next generation of Tech 10's these are the two boots for me. I use the Crossfire 3's for Enduro type stuff as the slimmer profile and slimmer sole just make me feel a little more agile and the Tech 10's are for motocross, making my legs and feet feel a little more indestructible so I'm more comfortable sticking a leg forward railing a berm. I think they both could suit either purpose amazingly but I think the Tech 10's are happier on a track and the Sidi's are happier hopping logs and paddling me along. Can't go wrong with either boot.

I can post up side by side pictures if you'd like, GregDVT.
GregDVT
5/29/2018 7:40am
Regan289 wrote:
They're both such different boots for sure! The Sidi's are light and slim on the leg and felt immediately as if I'd been wearing them for...
They're both such different boots for sure! The Sidi's are light and slim on the leg and felt immediately as if I'd been wearing them for years with their movement they allowed out of the box. The Alpinestars are HEAVY especially in contrast to the Sidi's but the inside of the boots (part that makes contact with the bike) are so flat (whereas the Sidi's have just a "round" profile on the calf) that the Alpinestars 'wear' as though they're smaller. Though the sole is thicker too on the Alpinestars.
In terms of fit and finish though, these boots are unparalleled - I like Fox Instinct but they almost seem cheap in contrast. Everything from the materials to the way they just fit I can say until maybe Crossfire 4's come out or the next generation of Tech 10's these are the two boots for me. I use the Crossfire 3's for Enduro type stuff as the slimmer profile and slimmer sole just make me feel a little more agile and the Tech 10's are for motocross, making my legs and feet feel a little more indestructible so I'm more comfortable sticking a leg forward railing a berm. I think they both could suit either purpose amazingly but I think the Tech 10's are happier on a track and the Sidi's are happier hopping logs and paddling me along. Can't go wrong with either boot.

I can post up side by side pictures if you'd like, GregDVT.
That would be awesome! Boots have come so far since I started riding that it’s almost mind boggling.
Regan289
6/26/2018 4:41pm
Anyone take them for $400? They're just sitting in a box.
6/28/2018 11:23am
Regan289 wrote:
Anyone take them for $400? They're just sitting in a box.
Send me a text, I’d be interested in buying them. 786-436-0409

Post a reply to: A-Stars Tech 10 White size 9

The Latest