49MM Showa Kashima Tubes

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2020 11:42 AM

49MM Showa Kashima tubes from A Kit. You can use these for newer CRF450 however the top clamping area is 1MM larger than stock. Asking $300 email harrisonshannon118@gmail.com if interested Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/27/2020 4:11 PM

You can but you can’t use these on the new forks. Sub tank threads have changed.

|

IG @jaredkeller96

4/27/2020 6:00 PM

jaredkeller96 wrote:

You can but you can’t use these on the new forks. Sub tank threads have changed.

we tried on a buddys 17 CRF and they screwed in

|

4/27/2020 6:12 PM

jaredkeller96 wrote:

RockyRider wrote:

Like I said they will and they won’t work. Measure the inner thread diameter. If they are pc which they appear to be from the seal case area..the inner threads should measure 52mm ID. New tanks on production forks are 51mm like I said they will work but you may run into issues of them leaking.

|

IG @jaredkeller96

4/28/2020 7:45 AM

jaredkeller96 wrote:

RockyRider wrote:

jaredkeller96 wrote:

Like I said they will and they won’t work. Measure the inner thread diameter. If they are pc which they appear to be from the seal case area..the inner threads should measure 52mm ID. New tanks on production forks are 51mm like I said they will work but you may run into issues of them leaking.

Good to know, I'll take some measurements. I appreciate the info!

|