2019 KX450 - Vortex, Pro Circuit, SGB, Xtrig

rawdawgin
Edited Date/Time 9/19/2020 10:39am
2019 KX450 - $9800

Not in a rush to sell this bike, and no I will NOT part it out. It's my favorite bike of all time. I will only take my asking price at this point, and I will continue to ride it unless its sold. I am very meticulous with my bikes, so it will look like this at the time of sale (pics taken 09/16/20). I do have a lien on it still, so upon sale, I will pay it off. I will give you a bill of sale at time of purchase, then mail the title when it comes in a couple of weeks. I've done this in the past here on Vital with no issues. Why sell it? I like to switch things up. I might get a 350 next, since I've never had one.

Now, to the nitty gritty.

- Stock Engine with under 10 hrs on the whole bike
- Vortex ECU with XPR Custom Maps installed and handlebar map switch. 10 maps are loaded on the ECU with traction control and launch
- Ran with VP T4 its whole life. Can use pump fuel if desired
- SGB Racing / Race Tech Suspension. Coated black uppers and lugs, all Race Tech internals, valves and springs. Shock shaft coated. Set up for 185lb Expert. SGB can set it up for the next rider if desired.
- Xtrig Clamps (brand new)
- Renthal Fatbars 839 Bend
- ARC folding levers, both sides
- KSR Wheels/ HAAN wheels set. DID Dirtstar STX Rims, HD spokes, and HAAN Magnesium anodized hubs.
- MX53 Tires
- Twin Air Power Flow kit
- Pro Circuit T-6 Exhaust - Full Titanium
- Pro-pegs Titanium Pegs
- Works Connection Radiator braces
- Pro Circuit shifter
- Pro Circuit Water pump
- Pro Circuit Radiator Y-hoses
- Pro Circuit Oil Filter cover
- Hinson Clutch cover
- Sunstar sprockets and EK ERT3 Gold Chain
- TM Designworks SX chain guide and upper/lower rollers
- Works Connection Axle blocks, and I have but arent installed - WC Steering stem nut, perch clamps, Engine plugs, oil fill plug (all black)

I have the orignal plastic and most of the orignal parts to go along with the bike. I'm certain I'm forgetting to list other things also done to the bike.
Call or Text - 443-440-0202

|
9/17/2020 3:00am
Bad ass looking bike! What graphics kit is that. I know I have seen it before but can't remember who makes it
rawdawgin
9/17/2020 7:26am
Bad ass looking bike! What graphics kit is that. I know I have seen it before but can't remember who makes it
Rival Ink. Awesome quality. Highly recommend
Joko
Fantasy
233rd
9/19/2020 6:49am
Beautiful bike, great deal. How do you like the RT modified forks? Thinking of using them on mine.

The Shop

bh
9/19/2020 8:33am
Joko wrote:
Beautiful bike, great deal. How do you like the RT modified forks? Thinking of using them on mine.
I put gold valve kit in mine for the woods, B class gncc, and after one ride and one race my suspension is now in the hands of the local suspension shop.
9/19/2020 10:39am
Joko wrote:
bh wrote:
I put gold valve kit in mine for the woods, B class gncc, and after one ride and one race my suspension is now in the...
I put gold valve kit in mine for the woods, B class gncc, and after one ride and one race my suspension is now in the hands of the local suspension shop.
The DIY RT gold valve set up can work well but it may take several Different attempts to find one that works well. That’s my experience anyway. They should have a forum on their site specific to their gold valve setups where ppl can discuss what stacks work and don’t for different bikes etc.
rawdawgin
9/19/2020 8:23pm
Joko wrote:
bh wrote:
I put gold valve kit in mine for the woods, B class gncc, and after one ride and one race my suspension is now in the...
I didn't send mine to RT. SGB Racing did the work, setup, and coatings. They just used RT components
nch209
9/19/2020 8:32pm
Beauty! Loved it with the pc clamps too. Good luck with sale!

Post a reply to: 2019 KX450 - Vortex, Pro Circuit, SGB, Xtrig

The Latest