2018 ktm wheelset

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2018 4:29 PM

Brand new 2018 ktm take off Wheelset
Comes with everything pictured
$800

Photo

|

2/2/2018 4:30 PM

Photo

|

2/3/2018 7:57 AM

700 smile

|

2/3/2018 8:33 AM

chrislauro134 wrote:

700 smile

If you cover shipping, yes

|

2/4/2018 10:23 AM

Bump

|

2/6/2018 5:17 PM

Bump $700

|

2/8/2018 6:40 AM

ill do 360 shipped today for the rear, let me know.

|

2/8/2018 7:47 AM

I’ll do $340 shipped on the front if opyguy takes the rear.

|

2/8/2018 7:49 AM

Millerrr973 wrote:

I’ll do $340 shipped on the front if opyguy takes the rear.

I like your thinking Miller...Lukass lets get this shi* done..!

|

2/8/2018 1:44 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

I’ll do $340 shipped on the front if opyguy takes the rear.

opyguy wrote:

I like your thinking Miller...Lukass lets get this shi* done..!

deal. my PayPal is lukass59x@gmail.com

just ask you guys to cover the PayPal fees

|

2/8/2018 2:16 PM

370.74 sent....thx

|

2/9/2018 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 10:43 AM

opyguy wrote:

370.74 sent....thx

I won’t be able to ship it out tell Monday

|

2/9/2018 10:43 AM

Millerrr973 wrote:

I’ll do $340 shipped on the front if opyguy takes the rear.

You still want the front wheel?

|

2/9/2018 11:09 AM

opyguy wrote:

370.74 sent....thx

Lukass59 wrote:

I won’t be able to ship it out tell Monday

no worries, I am going to e-mail you my work address, cant let the wife know...smile
If Miller bails and you want to cancel, no worries i get it, just let me know.

|

2/9/2018 12:44 PM

opyguy wrote:

370.74 sent....thx

Lukass59 wrote:

I won’t be able to ship it out tell Monday

opyguy wrote:

no worries, I am going to e-mail you my work address, cant let the wife know...smile
If Miller bails and you want to cancel, no ...more

Haha sounds good just send me an email, and I’ll get it out Monday

|

2/9/2018 6:53 PM

I actually ended up buying one off eBay. Sorry opyguy!

|

2/10/2018 7:43 PM

If you still have the wheel set, i'll give you $700 shipped. Paypal ready to go...

|

2/10/2018 7:59 PM

stone881 wrote:

If you still have the wheel set, i'll give you $700 shipped. Paypal ready to go...

Check your pm

|