2018 YZ250F *Price Dropped

GoYamaha
Edited Date/Time 7/29/2018 6:33am
I have decided I need a change. I have a 2018 YZ250F for sale at $5200 OB Offers only in Person.
Full FMF Exhaust
Twin Air Powerflow kit + 9 filters
Extra Plastic
Newer Chain and Sprockets
Newer Rear Tire with 2 Rides
Full ARC Lever Composite Setup
Dal Soggio Sphere Kit Suspension (B-Kit)
Will come with stock parts that were taken off. I have a brand new never used stock exhaust aswell.

Just looking for something different for the time being. The bike has 80 hours on it with pistons every 20 hours. I am a certified Yamaha Technician and the bike is always meticulously maintained. Oil and filters changed every ride. Air filter changed after every moto. Have ran VP110 or MR12 since I've bought the bike new in January.

UPDATE: Bike currently has 80 hours on it. New Dunlop MX33 front tire and will mount a new MX33 on rear with sale. Will come with new chain/sprockets with sale aswell.

|
7/2/2018 5:28am
Good God that bike is sweet. I'm from the UK so unfortunately i can only dream but sweet bike. If I can ask you a question, yamaha to yamaha rider, I got a yz125 but I think I'd prefer a yzf250. I've been riding for just short of a year but I'm 20 years old, 190lbs, and maintain my 2 stroke religiously. Would you recommend a 250 or would you stay stick a 125 out for another year.
GoYamaha
7/2/2018 9:05am
Depends on the rider really. I am getting out of racing for now. I will be buying a small bore 125/150 when I return as they are a lot of fun and good way to learn track skills. I hate to sell this bike but I'm having to get out of the sport for a year or two. You really couldn't go wrong with ether bike. I would say when your ready to move to another bike definitely go to a 250F. They are a blast.
GoYamaha
7/28/2018 3:39pm
Price Dropped!!! I will be trading it in if I cant sell it soon. I need it gone ASAP. Just dropped an new top end and cam chain. Crank is still in spec and the bike rips. Found extra full plastic that will go with it too.
GoYamaha

The Shop

usafwx
7/29/2018 6:33am
GoYamaha wrote:
Price Dropped!!! I will be trading it in if I cant sell it soon. I need it gone ASAP. Just dropped an new top end and...
Price Dropped!!! I will be trading it in if I cant sell it soon. I need it gone ASAP. Just dropped an new top end and cam chain. Crank is still in spec and the bike rips. Found extra full plastic that will go with it too.
GoYamaha
Whatcha trading into? Just curious.

Post a reply to: 2018 YZ250F *Price Dropped

The Latest