2017 TM 300MXFi, 6.8hrs

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 10:38 AM

Injury forces sale. Has optional 6spd gearbox, electric start, Brembo front master cylinder, clear tank, rubber mounted bar clamps.

I wrecked my shoulder 10 months ago, kept the bike thinking I’d pick up where I left off but I’m over it. Shoulder is still messed up and my head’s not in the right place to start riding moto again any time soon.

$6700 USD, will include whatever spares I’ve got and I can assist with transportation arrangements.

Located in Kamloops BC.

|

1/12/2019 10:50 AM

nytsmaC wrote:

Injury forces sale. Has optional 6spd gearbox, electric start, Brembo front master cylinder, clear tank, rubber mounted bar clamps.

I wrecked my shoulder 10 months ago, kept the bike thinking I’d pick up where I left off but I’m over it. Shoulder is still messed up and my head’s not in the right place to start riding moto again any time soon.

$6700 USD, will include whatever spares I’ve got and I can assist with transportation arrangements.

Located in Kamloops BC.

Say it ain't so Cam... hope it sells and heal up all around, one of the good guys.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/14/2019 12:01 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Say it ain't so Cam... hope it sells and heal up all around, one of the good guys.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just focusing on trying to get the arm back to 100% and risking doing further damage at this point isn't part of the plan, so I've had to face the fact that I'm going to ride moto again, it's likely not going to be this year. No point in the bike sitting here collecting dust, I can always get another one if/when I'm ready.

|