2017 TM 300Fi MX

nytsmaC
Injury forces sale. Bike has optional electric start, rubber mounted bar clamps, 6spd gearbox and clear fuel tank.

All stock with ODI lock-on grips and hour meter, 6 hours. $7500 USD firm. Located in Kamloops BC.
|
yz133rider
4/9/2018 12:05pm
Wonder what these are like to ride. The kusky 350s are so popular i bet the tm 300 is amazing too.
nytsmaC
4/9/2018 3:13pm
I haven’t ridden a 350, so I can’t say. All I know is this bike is amazing, it’s like a 250F on steroids and it’s like cheating. It begs to be revved, handles amazing and is a work of art.

MXA Test
smv ryder
Fantasy
1306th
4/9/2018 5:12pm
Pics please! Does it just look like the MX with the enduro tank?
This bike and the Sherco 300 have my eye!!
nytsmaC
4/9/2018 5:22pm
It looks just like the one in the article above, spec’d with the same options. I’ll post pics soon, I’m injured pretty bad and have not had time to give it a proper wash yet.

The Shop

smv ryder
Fantasy
1306th
4/9/2018 5:41pm
nytsmaC wrote:
It looks just like the one in the article above, spec’d with the same options. I’ll post pics soon, I’m injured pretty bad and have not...
It looks just like the one in the article above, spec’d with the same options. I’ll post pics soon, I’m injured pretty bad and have not had time to give it a proper wash yet.
Its all good my man! please stay laid up, the pics from the link do just fine for right now. Super sorry to read that your injured pretty bad. please heal up bro
I built an '11 KTM SXF 250 FI to bigbore 300, cams, injection engineering TB work, and exhaust.. it was the best bike I have owned so I am really wanting a stock version of that!
The MXA article states she is pretty meaty in the mid range, does she have a fair low end? I am guessing far better than 250f?
I know the KYB forks are money in the bank, how did you like the shock? Was it revalved or you still running it stock with the low hours on the bike?
What was the use for this bike? track or trail?
I see the low hours but have you sourced a good place/website for parts?
Does she have all the fuel filters like a KTM?
nytsmaC
4/9/2018 6:01pm
smv ryder wrote:
Its all good my man! please stay laid up, the pics from the link do just fine for right now. Super sorry to read that your...
Its all good my man! please stay laid up, the pics from the link do just fine for right now. Super sorry to read that your injured pretty bad. please heal up bro
I built an '11 KTM SXF 250 FI to bigbore 300, cams, injection engineering TB work, and exhaust.. it was the best bike I have owned so I am really wanting a stock version of that!
The MXA article states she is pretty meaty in the mid range, does she have a fair low end? I am guessing far better than 250f?
I know the KYB forks are money in the bank, how did you like the shock? Was it revalved or you still running it stock with the low hours on the bike?
What was the use for this bike? track or trail?
I see the low hours but have you sourced a good place/website for parts?
Does she have all the fuel filters like a KTM?
Yeah unfortunately I have no choice for a while, I’ve got a lot of mending to do before I can even think about doing anything physical.
Bottom is decent but it’s definitely not a bottom end oriented engine. It impresses the more you rev it. A stock KX250F has a little more bottom than this bike. They definitely sacrificed low end to get more up top.

I’ve only ridden it on practice days at the MX track. It was going to be my race bike this year but my season ended as quickly as it started and realistically my racing days are probably over now.

Parts are no problem with TM’s, I’ve always gotten great support from the Canadian distributor and you have a great one too in the USA.

I will say that I am pretty certain I will buy this exact same bike again if/when I’m able to ride. I’m blown away by how good it is and if I could only have one bike this would be it, easy choice.

Post a reply to: 2017 TM 300Fi MX

The Latest