2017 Ktm 450 vortex ignition. 600$ obo

bj.wrobleski
For sale is a vortex ignition for a 2017 Ktm 450. It is tuned for the motocross nationals. The bike it is coming off has a aparovic exhaust and otherwise stock motor. Great shape. I put back on the stock ecu before I sold bike. I have had this sitting in a box for about 9 months. Would like to sell to someone that can use it.

The Vortex ECU-8E for the KTM 450SXF 2017 has Advanced Launch Control Function, improved bottom end Power and throttle response as well as improved top end and over rev Power.
Power Ignition & Fuel Mapping for standard and modified engines are included for free as well as Traction Start and Enduro maps for traction and throttle control for better starting and stall prevention. This ECU increases the Rev Limit and advances Fuel Injection Timing for improved atomization and response, its Dual Injector Capable and includes a multi Function Port.
|
btome
8/25/2018 9:16pm
Can you pls send me an email with a contact for you, can't figure out how to pm on here.. imjbt690@gmail.com
8/28/2018 5:23am
For sale is a vortex ignition for a 2017 Ktm 450. It is tuned for the motocross nationals. The bike it is coming off has a...
For sale is a vortex ignition for a 2017 Ktm 450. It is tuned for the motocross nationals. The bike it is coming off has a aparovic exhaust and otherwise stock motor. Great shape. I put back on the stock ecu before I sold bike. I have had this sitting in a box for about 9 months. Would like to sell to someone that can use it.

The Vortex ECU-8E for the KTM 450SXF 2017 has Advanced Launch Control Function, improved bottom end Power and throttle response as well as improved top end and over rev Power.
Power Ignition & Fuel Mapping for standard and modified engines are included for free as well as Traction Start and Enduro maps for traction and throttle control for better starting and stall prevention. This ECU increases the Rev Limit and advances Fuel Injection Timing for improved atomization and response, its Dual Injector Capable and includes a multi Function Port.
Interest. Pm me or text. 540/735/8781

The Shop

btome
8/28/2018 7:27am
First in line, if the seller ever bothers to come back and check his for sale add.

Post a reply to: 2017 Ktm 450 vortex ignition. 600$ obo

The Latest