2017 Kawasaki KX450 (Price Reduced)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2018 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2018 6:21 AM

Bike is in great condition and is ready for racing. Hinson clutches, newer tires, well maintained, Factory Connection Spring Conversion kit, extra plastics and other extras. $7000

WOULD ALSO TRADE FOR 2017 OR NEWER CRF450R.

Photo


Price Reduced to $6,000

|

2/16/2018 6:21 AM

TTT

Reduced to $6,000!!!

|

2/16/2018 6:32 AM

Can't get $4,500 for mine so good luck with that

|

2/18/2018 5:47 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Can't get $4,500 for mine so good luck with that

lol ouch

|

2/18/2018 9:12 AM

you have to price them rite i got 46 fo mine fc spring fork ti exhaust ti pegs extra filters extra cables extra plastic, all new in the bag and my buddy just bought a 17 leftover for 6650 out the door

|

2/18/2018 2:05 PM

pete24 wrote:

you have to price them rite i got 46 fo mine fc spring fork ti exhaust ti pegs extra filters extra cables extra plastic, all new in the bag and my buddy just bought a 17 leftover for 6650 out the door

Ouch Pete..... that stings. I'll stick with the unbelievable resale value on my KTMs.

|

2/18/2018 2:17 PM

2018’s otd $6499 in Oregon

|

2/18/2018 8:42 PM

mxer613 wrote:

2018’s otd $6499 in Oregon

Omg these are such great prices for these bikes. I love my ‘17 and I paid $8k otd for it. Ouch!

|

2/19/2018 4:41 AM

mxer613 wrote:

2018’s otd $6499 in Oregon

coastie44 wrote:

Omg these are such great prices for these bikes. I love my ‘17 and I paid $8k otd for it. Ouch!

Plus, we don’t have sales tax.

|

2/19/2018 6:07 AM

pete24 wrote:

you have to price them rite i got 46 fo mine fc spring fork ti exhaust ti pegs extra filters extra cables extra plastic, all new in the bag and my buddy just bought a 17 leftover for 6650 out the door

Digger29 wrote:

Ouch Pete..... that stings. I'll stick with the unbelievable resale value on my KTMs.

digger your really bad at math you pay an unbealiveable up front price so ya you get more than jap bike when you sell it, and then there the fact that you only ride them 20 hrs mine had 70 on it , i dont think youve done seventy hr in the last four years

|