2017 Husky FC350 - Austin, TX - SOLD

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2019 2:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2019 8:09 AM

36 hours - Full titanium FMF system, SxS skid plate, 450 shock spring and vented airbox. New Dunlops with 2 rides on them.

Comes with triangle, original plastic (new), stock exhaust, a handfull of pro-filter air filters, K&N oil filters, air boot wash cover, extra sprocket and WP fork pump. Will remove graphics.

$5,000 with FMF or $4,800 with stock exhaust.

Shoot me a message 48O-773-I29I



|

9/18/2019 12:40 PM

Graphics removed. Now stealth and ready for your own look...



|

9/30/2019 8:42 PM

Bump for price drop

|

10/1/2019 6:47 AM

Are you open to trades + cash?

|

10/1/2019 9:36 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Are you open to trades + cash?

Nah, sorry man. Really got my heart set on a freshie.

|

10/1/2019 9:48 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Are you open to trades + cash?

Agent717 wrote:

Nah, sorry man. Really got my heart set on a freshie.

All good brotha, just thought i would ask!

|

10/3/2019 7:58 AM

Bump

|

10/7/2019 8:10 AM

Monday price drop.

|

10/7/2019 8:42 AM

Any chance you’d be interested in trading the FMF for an Akrapovic?


|

10/7/2019 11:47 AM

T-Fish wrote:

Any chance you’d be interested in trading the FMF for an Akrapovic?


I'd love to help you out but I'm gonna have to pass at the moment. Sorry man. You could probably fetch enough for that beauty to buy the FMF new though!

|

10/7/2019 12:39 PM

T-Fish wrote:

Any chance you’d be interested in trading the FMF for an Akrapovic?


Agent717 wrote:

I'd love to help you out but I'm gonna have to pass at the moment. Sorry man. You could probably fetch enough for that beauty to buy the FMF new though!

It’s all good. Never hurts to ask! I have three of these and want to swap one for an FMF and one for a PC so I can try all three of them.

|

10/7/2019 1:12 PM

GLWS, when did U move to TX?

|

10/7/2019 1:29 PM

RiverockMX wrote:

GLWS, when did U move to TX?

Thanks, man. We moved a little less than a year ago. The wife's family had started migrating to TX and we had our first kid last year so decided to move closer to family. I gotta say...the moto here is 100X better than AZ. Only bummer is there is virtually zero public land so off-road riding is extremely limited.

|

10/7/2019 1:47 PM

RiverockMX wrote:

GLWS, when did U move to TX?

Agent717 wrote:

Thanks, man. We moved a little less than a year ago. The wife's family had started migrating to TX and we had our first kid last year so decided to move closer to family. I gotta say...the moto here is 100X better than AZ. Only bummer is there is virtually zero public land so off-road riding is extremely limited.

Had the same unfortunate realization when we got here from Oregon...… Have you tired CTOR out in Harker Heights? Pretty rocky, but not as bad as Hidden Falls..... Nothing real technical, but some pretty fun trails if you don't feel like riding the track.....

|

10/7/2019 2:45 PM

Motox627! wrote:

Had the same unfortunate realization when we got here from Oregon...… Have you tired CTOR out in Harker Heights? Pretty rocky, but not as bad as Hidden Falls..... Nothing real technical, but some pretty fun trails if you don't feel like riding the track.....

I haven't been. I'm sure you are more bummed than I am. Oregon has some of the best single track in the country. I miss riding in desert mountains after a good rain. That said, I ride moto 95% of the time so I'm happy to be here.

|

10/7/2019 3:33 PM

RiverockMX wrote:

GLWS, when did U move to TX?

Agent717 wrote:

Thanks, man. We moved a little less than a year ago. The wife's family had started migrating to TX and we had our first kid last year so decided to move closer to family. I gotta say...the moto here is 100X better than AZ. Only bummer is there is virtually zero public land so off-road riding is extremely limited.

Congrats on all that. Traveled to the New Braunfels area about 10 yrs ago to looking to relocate, didn't work out but what a nice area and the moto scene seemed healthy. Checked out a few tracks nearby and was jealous! Cycle Ranch..wow! Being on the SoCal border I'm still good for tracks

|

10/18/2019 10:53 AM

Bump!

|

10/20/2019 4:22 PM

Sold

|