2017 Honda CRF450R $6500.00

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2018 4:47 PM

Upgraded suspension Honda 5.0 fork springs
RaceTech 5.7 shock spring
7 hours on bike
Fresh Motul oil and filter change
Bike is ready to ride
Service Manual
Title in hand

I’m a 49 year old vet rider, so it wasn’t ridden hard. Cleaned and serviced after each ride, and kept inside.
210.863.8292 Omaha, NEPhoto

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/7/2018 10:51 AM

Bump

|

1/7/2018 11:42 AM

Good price. Wish you were closer. GLWS.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/7/2018 12:56 PM

usafwx wrote:

Good price. Wish you were closer. GLWS.

Thank you

|

1/8/2018 8:26 AM

Want to do a straight up trade for a 2017 KTM 250SX-F? My bike has 4 hours on it. Im a vet rider too. Its only been ridden in the back yard before winter kicked off. Im located in Norther IL.

Photo

|

1/8/2018 1:02 PM

ZXMustang wrote:

Want to do a straight up trade for a 2017 KTM 250SX-F? My bike has 4 hours on it. Im a vet rider too. Its only been ridden in ...more

Your bike looks extremely nice, I just think I’m to heavy for a 250f. I wouldn’t mind having one to play around on though. Probably going to have to pass on this straight trade tho. Thank you for your interest though.

|

1/13/2018 1:00 PM

Bump

|

1/20/2018 7:50 PM

ZXMustang wrote:

Want to do a straight up trade for a 2017 KTM 250SX-F? My bike has 4 hours on it. Im a vet rider too. Its only been ridden in ...more

Easton#614 wrote:

Your bike looks extremely nice, I just think I’m to heavy for a 250f. I wouldn’t mind having one to play around on though. ...more

Bump

|

1/27/2018 12:36 PM

Easton#614 wrote:

Upgraded suspension Honda 5.0 fork springs
RaceTech 5.7 shock spring
7 hours on bike
Fresh Motul oil and filter change
Bike ...more

Bump

|

2/13/2018 6:50 AM

Easton#614 wrote:

Upgraded suspension Honda 5.0 fork springs
RaceTech 5.7 shock spring
7 hours on bike
Fresh Motul oil and filter change
Bike ...more

Hi do you still have the stock plastic for your 17 crf 450. & if so would you sell it ?

|

2/13/2018 8:25 AM

Interested in a trade for a 2017 KX450?

In Kansas City, Mo

|

2/13/2018 9:01 AM

Easton#614 wrote:

Upgraded suspension Honda 5.0 fork springs
RaceTech 5.7 shock spring
7 hours on bike
Fresh Motul oil and filter change
Bike ...more

451motox wrote:

Hi do you still have the stock plastic for your 17 crf 450. & if so would you sell it ?

No thanks, saving it for my 18

|

2/13/2018 9:02 AM

Gebken40 wrote:

Interested in a trade for a 2017 KX450?

In Kansas City, Mo

No thanks

|

2/13/2018 12:45 PM

ZXMustang wrote:

Want to do a straight up trade for a 2017 KTM 250SX-F? My bike has 4 hours on it. Im a vet rider too. Its only been ridden in ...more

not trying to hijack your thread, but i sent you a pm mustang.

|

2/13/2018 5:11 PM

If you knew someone coming to So Cal, I'd buy it and we'd both be happy.

|

2/13/2018 5:37 PM

cmotodad wrote:

If you knew someone coming to So Cal, I'd buy it and we'd both be happy.

I was trying to plan a trip to San Diego in March, but it looks like it’s going to be Texas instead. Sorry

|

2/13/2018 5:50 PM

Texas is closer than Nebraska. You have any interest in a 2013 KTM SX chassis with a 2000 KTM 380 2stroke engine. Z Start Pro and KYB SSS fork mods. Very clean bike, was in Dirt Bike magazine feature, Dungey Dragon. Just don't ride it enough.

|

2/13/2018 6:27 PM

cmotodad wrote:

Texas is closer than Nebraska. You have any interest in a 2013 KTM SX chassis with a 2000 KTM 380 2stroke engine. Z Start Pro ...more

No thanks, I’m in the same boat with not riding enough. I have 2 new bikes with no hours

|

2/14/2018 3:17 PM

GLWS on the CRF, just too far for me.

Sent PM/email on the KTM 250F.

|

2/14/2018 4:03 PM

planter wrote:

GLWS on the CRF, just too far for me.

Sent PM/email on the KTM 250F.

Thought I PMd you back. Its been sold for weeks.

|

2/14/2018 4:24 PM

That was me that pm'd you a few days ago lol.

|

2/24/2018 10:40 AM

Bump

|

2/24/2018 11:09 AM

I’ve had mine posted for a month with one legit offer.

|

2/24/2018 12:57 PM

Naanak wrote:

I’ve had mine posted for a month with one legit offer.

That sucks, just thought I’d try to sell it since I really don’t need it. If it doesn’t go I’ll keep it around as a spare.

|

2/24/2018 5:27 PM

Where in TX are you going?

|

2/25/2018 6:31 AM

erik_94COBRA wrote:

Where in TX are you going?

DFW area and then San Antonio

|